Asian ASL performer with short black hair wearing black tshirt slays Celine songs

SoldierofLove

He did his thing with I'm Alive! :gaycatina1:

Edited by SoldierofLove

did we really need the "with short black hair wearing black tshirt" :deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

her head bobbing at the beginning of I'm Alive :deadbanana: i liked it though!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

did we really need the "with short black hair wearing black tshirt" :deadbanana4:

Since it's a person signing, I think OP was also trying to be respectful and make it accessible as well

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

11 minutes ago, stochastic said:

Since it's a person signing, I think OP was also trying to be respectful and make it accessible as well

That's how he's described in the video info :bird:

39 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

her head bobbing at the beginning of I'm Alive :deadbanana: i liked it though!

Not you using the slaughtered pumpkin emoji next to "I'm Alive" :rip:

24 minutes ago, stochastic said:

But this is for the deaf, not for the blind. If they see the sign language, they also see the shirt and the hair. :psyduck:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tost1 said:

But this is for the deaf, not for the blind. If they see the sign language, they also see the shirt and the hair. :psyduck:

ok ms pedantic. They're being accessible on all fronts. Have you not seen image descriptions before?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.