Forbes: Eras Tour grossed $2.2B so far

The Music Industry

Based on this stat, we can say she's bigger than Michael and Madonna combined!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I want that IRS or what it is called to sue her if she doesn't release the real numbers.

Like, girl we know it's the biggest tour of all time…. By far……but we need a real confirmation to brag it with our pathetic lives.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

That's what - $17.6 million a show this year? And that's with the much less lucrative Latin American and European markets. Her power :jonnycat:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

That's what - $17.6 million a show this year? And that's with the much less lucrative Latin American and European markets. Her power :jonnycat:

We need a breakdown per city. I would love to know what were her most lucrative markets for average gross. I'm guessing Boston, New York, Atlanta and Arlington :giraffe:

I wonder when Pollstar is going to update their own numbers on the tour.

I guess they're waiting until the tour is over to update their overall box score number.

And with the remaining 18 shows at a rate of like 17M/night (as was roughly the average for both last year and this year) she'll be looking at finishing over 2.5B :jonny5:

Billboard Boxscore please I pray you send a spy to break into her Tour Manager's office to get the official figures :suburban:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

And with the remaining 18 shows at a rate of like 17M/night (as was roughly the average for both last year and this year) she'll be looking at finishing over 2.5B :jonny5:

Billboard Boxscore please I pray you send a spy to break into her Tour Manager's office to get the official figures :suburban:

If MAGA Wallen gets AOTD because she doesn't officially report her tour gross... 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Publish it, and then take her down

13 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

We need a breakdown per city. I would love to know what were her most lucrative markets for average gross. I'm guessing Boston, New York, Atlanta and Arlington :giraffe:

The top performing RST cities were Houston, Atlanta, Nashville (over 9M/night), LA, Seattle (over 8M/night), and Glendale, Denver, Chicago, East Rutherford, Foxborough, Tampa, Miami, Arlington, Sydney, and Tokyo (over 7M/night), so I'd assume those are the same places with a higher average gross. 

I'd expect there to be a Nashville and New York premium, but I'd bet good money that every city in the US averaged at least 14M/night, and I'd expect London to have done maybe 18M+/night. 

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 1

The only takeaway from this news is that she can DEFINITELY afford Max Martin :bam:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

If MAGA Wallen gets AOTD because she doesn't officially report her tour gross... 

Lets hope the BB200 is enough to carry us over the finish line because Last Night + IHSH + You Proof will make him a formidable challenge on the H100 artist list (unless Taylor books another Anti-Hero/Cruel Summer sized hit)

5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

If they aren't going to track boxscores for everyone, why even include them in the end of the decade charts? Karol G getting more touring points in 2023 than Taylor Swift is laughable :toofunny2: 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Lets hope the BB200 is enough to carry us over the finish line because Last Night + IHSH + You Proof will make him a formidable challenge on the H100 artist list (unless Taylor books another Anti-Hero/Cruel Summer sized hit)

I'm rooting for Morgan to smash (to make Drake's 2010s pale in comparison and force his stans to stop comparing him to MJ), but he's already on a downward trajectory. His latest lead single missed the top 5 and only spent one week in the top 10. He'll need to add IHSH and about 40 tracks if he wants another megasmash era.

4 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Touring alone will get her 3M points if she just submits her numbers and that will be enough to clinch AOTD.

• Like 1

Gross.

• Haha 1

Can I just have 0.01% of that :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, réveuse said:

Gross.

Yes, a 2.2 billion GROSS.  :jonny:

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yeah the official number is never gonna see the light of day. People already can't handle her being a billionaire. The fact that she's a MULTI-billionaire would absolutely send OTHs into true blood communists in record time.

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Yeah the official number is never gonna see the light of day. People already can't handle her being a billionaire. The fact that she's a MULTI-billionaire would absolutely send OTHs into true blood communists in record time.

You might be right. Notice how other artists didn't get an ounce of the vitriol she got when she reached billionaire status (Selena, Rihanna, etc). I think we have part-time communists on this website only :suburban:

• Haha 1

The craziest part about this is how many people missed out on tickets.

She could set up shop in each city for 2 weeks each, perform for all 14 days, do 2 shows per day, and all 28 shows would still sell out in each city :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.