Is "Birds of a Feather" bigger than any Taylor single from her last 4 albums?

Lagerfeld

21 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

The album already sold 5m and is not even 5 months old.

And it still has 5 million more to catch up to evermore. The album sales are not linear. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Badgalbriel

• Blackout2006

• DawnAnti

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too early to call :rip:

yes

I swear "Anti-Hero" is severly overlooked in this forum. You know you're talking about THE Anti-Hero, the one that was able for Taylor to re-connect with GP after years failing. It's was her comeback to the mainstream scene. Universally loved, successful, etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't know the metrics here so just speaking from my own experience as someone who hasn't really listened to much of either of them the past couple of years. I would say no, Anti-Hero and Cruel Summer feel bigger than Billie's song. I didn't know it was so popular, I feel like it got overshadowed by other hits this summer and now we're about to enter the holiday season

great song though

Let's not act like Billie wasn't tanking in singles just a few years ago. I can remember Therefore, I am collapsing on the Hot 100. BOAF is her first legitimate hit in years, but it doesn't seem like she can go #1 with it.

• Like 3

I've never heard BoaF played anywhere

But here you can't set one foot outside

without hearing AntiHero somewhere

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Anti hero was an 8 week number one smash 

• Like 2

Taylor wins this one, and to answer your next thread, Taylor wins that one too!

:gaylorcat1:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anti Hero is bigger and Taylor's 2023 single, Cruel Summer, is much bigger which is why you selected these specific parameters because even you know that. 

• Like 3

BIGGER THAN ANTI HERO? :rip:

2 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

In the dark depths underwater, a clothed Billie Eilish sinks. At the top, a white door on the surface opens downwards. Cover artwork of Folklore, a black-and-white photo showing Swift standing in the woods Cover artwork of evermore, a picture showing Swift in braided hair from behind, in front of a barren field Digital artwork of "Midnights", a white background with a square image of Taylor Swift holding a lighter. The track list is displayed on the bottom left of the image. A monochrome image of Swift lying on a bed. The album title is displayed on the image. The image is surrounded by a thick white border.

This graphic representation of the thread's question convinced me to answer yes.

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Very Smart :clap3:

OP didn't say their threads were smart though.

OT: I don't know but BOAF is certainly better.

Birds will end up bigger than Anti-Hero, please, it will take it less than a year to catch up its Spotify streams. "8 week number #1" is USA-centric and doesn't mean much anyway.

But Taylor has Cruel Summer, that one is huge and very much a recent hit.

• Like 3

Anti Hero is the bigger hit. I don't think I've heard the full version of Billie's song. To me it just feels like a TikTok hit because that's the only place I've heard it. 

Also Cruel Summer defeats it as well. That song got massive years after the release and that doesn't happen often.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Peak Now said:

AH is bigger.

/endthread

anti hero - 1,670,000 (daily 890,000)

birds of a feather - 1,160,000 (daily 7,900,000)

sure AH had a bigger debut but BOAF is about to outstream AH before 2025 so BOAF is clearly bigger

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Hmm not sure

Massive massive autoplay (and the fact it is STILL ongoing)

massive massive tiktok promotion

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Even Taylor would agree with this 

30 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Hmm not sure

Massive massive autoplay (and the fact it is STILL ongoing)

massive massive tiktok promotion

Are we gonna act like anti hero didn't have massive payola and tik tok promo ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nobody is talking about Billie about anything. So I guess this is the only way the eyelashes try to get some relevancy by comparing to Taylor. :alexz2:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Timber said:

Don't think it'll stay that way tho considering Wildflower is clearly gonna be another gigantic single for Billie. 

Billie is 4 millions away from Taylor in US and only at 1/3 of TTPD in most of Europe, it's literally impossible to catch up.

Yes, BOAF is bigger than any Taylor single from folklore-TTPD but not more than Cruel Summer.

All I'm gonna say is... Don't play with Taylor's catalogue, she could pull another Cruel Summer moment out of nowhere

Anti-Hero's current daily stream is not even higher than Cardigan right? 

But the convenience of cutting Lover out of the comparison. Lover was/is smashing while sis released these 4 albums and Cruel Summer is a monster single :giraffe:

Yes. The last time I heard a Taylor song out in the street was probably Shake it Off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.