Todd Phillips abandons DC & Joker 2 after tankery: "i feel like my time is done"

Kayseri Mantisi

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Girl you literally just exposed yourself as a moderator on that subreddit... Why do you have a moderator control icon on the comment? :biblionana: that's why you're able to see the real upvote numbers of course - while it's hidden for us and showing up as 1 as the other reply said too,are you dumb? :biblionana:

thanks for exposing you're spreading OGH propaganda as a moderator on subs like that :biblio:

Not you thinking that's some big expose :clown:. I have already admitted to being a mod there previously. 

Where did I "spread" propaganda? Users make fun of all flops there. Last week it was Megalopolis. Before that is was Borderlands.

Liddos are so sensative.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bjorn

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Assassin

• Human Fly

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Girl you literally just exposed yourself as a moderator on that subreddit... Why do you have a moderator control icon on the comment? :biblionana: that's why you're able to see the real upvote numbers of course - while it's hidden for us and showing up as 1 as the other reply said too,are you dumb? :biblionana:

thanks for exposing you're spreading OGH propaganda as a moderator on subs like that :biblio:

Lmao how is he spreading propaganda? He didn't write that comment and he didn't post it here :confused:

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:
  Hide contents

I am a mod there and I didn't we realize another mod did that. :rip:

I screamt :bibliahh:

No shade, but having a pop star that appeals so much to gays sing in a movie that was initially not a musical and that appeals to DC comics fans was... interesting. :skull: 

• Like 1

Just now, Assassin said:

Not you thinking that's some big expose :clown:. I have already admitted to being a mod there previously. 

Where did I "spread" propaganda? Users make fun of all flops there. Last week it was Megalopolis. Before that is was Borderlands.

Liddos are so sensative.

You admitted it AFTER i wrote about it lol. That's not admitting. Before your admission you were saying "liddos are spreading fake screenshots it's not 1 upvote" which is as we can see obviously not true... We see 1 upvote as everyone else do too, you see the real number as you're a mod, and then you use this fact to lie about "liddos spreading fake screenshots"... :toofunny2:

brainrot. :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

Keep telling yourself that :dies:

It won't change a thing

Madonna is worst actress of the century and beyonce will never have Gaga's acclaim and high profit roles as an actress. 

Whatever you say it wont change a thing. 

Just now, Human Fly said:

Madonna is worst actress of the century and beyonce will never have Gaga's acclaim and high profit roles as an actress. 

Whatever you say it wont change a thing. 

Why are you bringing up Madonna and Beyonce? Im not a fan of either :dies:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

You admitted it AFTER i wrote about it lol. That's not admitting. Before your admission you were saying "liddos are spreading fake screenshots it's not 1 upvote" which is as we can see obviously not true... We see 1 upvote as everyone else do too, you see the real number as you're a mod, and then you use this fact to lie about "liddos spreading fake screenshots"... :toofunny2:

brainrot. :deadbanana4:

Girl, I have mentioned being a mod there several times on ATRL previously. This is not some big secret. :skull:
Also I didn't see your comment before I said I was a mod there in this thread

I do apologize for accusing you of faking screenshots though. Like I said, I didn't realize another mod did that

Edited by Assassin

Little Monsters thinking this panned musical would have had better reviews with more Lady Gaga when she released her own jazz companion album for the movie that they don't like either. :gaycat6: :rip:

If anything, Gaga was all for the musical idea. :gaycat4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bjorn said:

Why are you bringing up Madonna and Beyonce? Im not a fan of either :dies:

Yes you are, this obsession level wont happen without beyonce and madonna stan cards. Lady Gaga hurt you and your feelings. She's stealing your delusion and fantasy about beyonce and madonna seen as acclaimed actress and living this life like one! Thats why you hate her. 

This is Gaga's 3rd world wide premiere as a leading actress and wont be her last and 0 for beyonce and madonna. 

:gayalipacat5:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Assassin said:

I do apologize for accusing you of faking screenshots though. Like I said, I didn't realize another mod did that

So you accept that you were in the WRONG and you're apologizing :alexz3:

thanks then apology accepted, at least you're doing something Todd Phillips couldn't do :intoit:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Yes you are, this obsession level wont happen without beyonce and madonna stan cards. Lady Gaga hurt you and your feelings. She's stealing your delusion and fantasy about beyonce and madonna seen as acclaimed actress and living this life like one! Thats why you hate her. 

This is Gaga's 3rd world wide premiere as a leading actress and wont be her last and 0 for beyonce and madonna. 

Oh this is next level. Nurse!!

spacer.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

This is serving Onika rant. :skull:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Oh this is next level. Nurse!!

spacer.png

You know what is next level? 

Ur unhealthy obsession and hate towards Gaga, i just checked your latest posts and all of them about her. 

That nurse should check on you first. 

• Like 1

Bjorn and Kayseri are honestly being more entertaining than the movie itself i fear

spacer.png

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

You know what is next level? 

Ur unhealthy obsession and hate towards Gaga, i just checked your latest posts and all of them about her. 

That nurse should check on you first. 

And? Do you know how much life i've gotten in the past week? :ryan3:

No need for nurse. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Little Monsters thinking this panned musical would have had better reviews with more Lady Gaga when she released her own jazz companion album for the movie that they don't like either. :gaycat6: :rip:

If anything, Gaga was all for the musical idea. :gaycat4:

Y'all are now resorting to blaming them for participating in a movie because you can't drag their performances.  It's not their fault the core Joker audience hates musicals and that the director dropped the ball.  I also hate musicals and yet I'm not going to blame the actors if they're not the problem, which is the critical consensus.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bjorn said:

And? Do you know how much life i've gotten in the past week? :ryan3:

No need for nurse. 

for what honey noone seems to dragging her, in fact she's more acclaimed than ever. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

for what honey noone seems to dragging her, in fact she's more acclaimed than ever. :rip:

She'll always have JFAD in her resume. She's the co-star of this film. She's on the poster. She's doing interviews with Joaquin. The marketing for this film has been dare I say HER moreso than him. And what about Harlequin album? Why did y'all let it flop so badly? 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

So you accept that you were in the WRONG and you're apologizing :alexz3:

thanks then apology accepted, at least you're doing something Todd Phillips couldn't do :intoit:

yes, I can admit when I am wrong. 

Thanks for bringing the comment count being hidden to our attention though. we have fixed it. :heart:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Bjorn and Kayseri are honestly being more entertaining than the movie itself i fear

spacer.png

A true FAD, I mean Folie à Deux moment

:clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Peak Now said:

A true FAD, I mean Folie à Deux moment

:clap3:

thankfully it's not a CATS MUSICAL moment :celestial3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bjorn said:

She'll always have JFAD in her resume. She's the co-star of this film. She's on the poster. She's doing interviews with Joaquin. The marketing for this film has been dare I say HER moreso than him. And what about Harlequin album? Why did y'all let it flop so badly? 

This just reads like you have no idea about the movie industry. You know how many major A+++ listers with Oscars have flops and panned films in their filmography? This hysterical doom mongering about Joker haunting her forever when she's supporting at best and is getting great notices and people like Margot Robbie had to weather flop after flop before becoming A listers which Gaga already is screams media illiteracy. Like by all means, get your drags in, judging by your spamming every thread on this board Joker flopping is the best thing that has happened to you in years but at least know what you're talking about.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.