• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• JoeAg

• terrorblade

• jrd30121994

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

which lowkey I have no idea how to make a gimmick but one of my best friends is the same kinda singer/songwriter I am and she's soooo f*cking savvy with tiktok I need to take her advice/example more than I do I just kind of hate posting on there lol

I've seen it mostly works with overly confident extrovert people. I'm such an introvert so I know Tiktok will never be my place lmao

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 1

While i was watching this video all i could think about was this viral tiktok going on lately that goes like " hit me with you fat c.. , why dont you hit me with your fat c.. , hit me with your c*m shot , fire awaaayyy " 

• Haha 1

Not me trying to find his l**g page and then finding out he had requested his name banned from that site. 

spacer.png

Edited by mchl
  • Haha 7

He's hot he might as well use it to drum up interest in his music. The album is really boring though and even if he's one of the best vocalists in while better than beyonce,puth,mendes and bruno mars in my opinion.He is Freddie Mercury kind of good when the guy soars to the heavens he takes us there. A true vocal beast and gifted I might add.

Would love to be acquainted with the taste of his anus

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Doing everything he can to not be a one hit wonder

He already isn't one tho.

I mean, even ignoring his two earlier songs - In The Stars, which has 847m streams on Spotify, and Ghost Town with 432m (even if they failed to make huge impact on the charts), SID is absolutely a hit. #32 peak, yet it has spent over 25 weeks on Hot 100 and is coming for 500m on Spotify as well. He's not a one hit wonder, sorry not sorry :heart:

• Like 1

Idk. He strikes me as the type of lazy lover that just lays on their back and expects you to ride it so they don't have to put any energy into strokes. 

8 hours ago, mchl said:

Not me trying to find his l**g page and then finding out he had requested his name banned from that site. 

spacer.png

oh u missed the good stuff

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Stunnah said:

After a forensic frame-by-frame analysis, I have to conclude that it is stuffed. 

Obviously! :giraffe:

Showing off some patriotic package, here for it. :clap3: 

8 hours ago, mchl said:

spacer.png

Does he want a viral moment or not? That site could help with that lol :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.