Top Posters In This Topic

• P.O.P

• halcyonday

• Dear Reader

• Kayseri Mantisi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Huh? It looks steady until like the last chorus. :rip: Go troll in one of the other dozen pathetic threads created by desperate OGHs and quit wasting our time! :-*

Girl, I know you said you were a magician, but the only person you're tricking is yourself.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

I fear I spent the last month with Dua and the sharks instead of creating other ways of excusing this omega bomb

L6NDL0k.gif

fdhfjds i'm disappointed sister, at least the twitter kitkats came up with a delulu "capitol is sabotaging her!!!" moment, @KatyPrismSpirit is method acting as a GARLEQUIN stan while posting all the circlejerk news for the OGH the flip flopping is actually crazy, you need some new inspiration! but dw LG7 lead is right around the corner, you will have plenty more boat jokes to make

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

• Haha 1

I love how people kept circle jerking over 143s flop threads but are immediately going for attacking OP's mental health for this obvious troll thread :rip: