Die With A Smile on YouTube - People stream Bruno's bits only #ThankYouBruno

P.O.P

I'm sorry but I burst out laughing at the OP :deadbanana2: Imagining people starting watching and then when Gaga comes on skipping til Bruno starts singing again :deadbanana2:

• Haha 7

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P.O.P

• halcyonday

• Dear Reader

• Kayseri Mantisi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Hi fans! Today I feel very scientific. I noticed some interesting details that I would like to share. As you know, YouTube has a ''most replayed'' feature that highlights the most popular parts of a video, and today we will be examining Bruno Mars' latest hit: "Die With A Smile."

• The first most replayed moment is right when Bruno starts to sing, around 00:20. The most replayed sign continues until he finishes the first part of the song.
  • The most replayed moment sign disappears the second Lady Gaga starts to sing.
  • The most interesting thing is that the most replayed moment sign appears the second Bruno opens his mouth again at around 1:43. It continues until the dance scene kicks in.

Isn't it fascinating that people seem to hear Bruno and Bruno only? Like they are literally cherry-picking his moments to enjoy the song, even though the video above is from Lady Gaga's account.

Should Bruno drop a solo version? I think yes!

giphy.gif

the most tiktok'd part was gagas dance in the breakdown so oops

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

like Katy Perry's chart data?

kayserimantisi.thumb.gif.60311f1a524755bf49d2a9b74a416ff2.gif

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

ANY data?

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

I thought Gag and Bruno danced together but I might be wrong. I skipped over her parts just like the GP.

Edited by P.O.P

You just know P.O.P thought this thread was gonna scalp the gorlz :deadvision:

• Haha 2

Wow thank you for this informative thread. This kind of threads is the reason I'm here for. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

VcNUltK.jpeg

vs.

57 minutes ago, Sombre said:

A whole ass thread based on an almost-linear graph. Oh I know your professors were SICK of you when you submitted your essays.

Polite of you to assume they have an education 

• Haha 1

This thread screams unemployed, too much free time + a bit of a weird thought process.

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

VcNUltK.jpeg

vs.

Solar Power debut playlisting: 104M

Woman's World debut playlisting: 44M

Data is sacred. Data never lies.

• Thanks 1

At the end of the day Bruno is the one in debt and Bruno is the one who asked Gaga. Clearly he felt he needed her, what more could you want

giphy.gif

Just now, halcyonday said:

Solar Power debut playlisting: 104M

Woman's World debut playlisting: 44M

Data is sacred. Data never lies.

it's not my fault that Katy's label isn't supporting her art as much as Lorde's label do lol :heart: maybe Katy should try creating real art for once

• Haha 1

do ur b*tchasses really have THAT much time on your hands or are u just a little psychotic and have hyperfocused on something that pathetic and infinitesimal for like 30 minutes just to seek attention in a sort of devilish desperation?

giphy.gif

either way? mothaf*cka it's false… that graph, like others have said, is almost linear

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

do ur b*tchasses really have THAT much time on your hands or are u just a little psychotic and have hyperfocused on something that pathetic and infinitesimal for like 30 minutes just to seek attention in a sort of devilish desperation?

giphy.gif

either way? mothaf*cka it's false… that graph, like others have said, is almost linear

giphy.gif

almost linear as long as it is Gaga's turn to sing

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Where?

Main sound: 1.3M videos 🔥

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Die-With-A-Smile-7403588534353528848

Bruno's solo chorus part: 900.1k + 317.4k videos 🔥

https://www.tiktok.com/music/sonido-original-7403607973620157189

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7403590895595014945

Gaga's dance part: 45.3k videos 💀

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7403591071600560926

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

it's not my fault that Katy's label isn't supporting her art as much as Lorde's label do lol :heart: maybe Katy should try creating real art for once

sdgdsjk the endless "no playlisting!!1!1" excuses like those TURDS would've smashed if they just had a TTH spot...

not-realistic-sassy.gif

i thought you'd come back with stronger material @halcyonday sis, we been hearing these for weeks now! come on hunty!! 

giphy.gif

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

sdgdsjk the endless "no playlisting!!1!1" excuses like those TURD songs would've smashed  if they just had a TTH spot...

not-realistic-sassy.gif

i thought you'd come back with stronger material @halcyonday sis, we been hearing these for weeks now! come on hunty!! 

giphy.gif

I fear I spent the last month with Dua and the sharks instead of creating other ways of excusing this omega bomb

L6NDL0k.gif

• Haha 2

Huh? It looks steady until like the last chorus. :rip: Go troll in one of the other dozen pathetic threads created by desperate OGHs and quit wasting our time! :-*

Um....