ATRL is a popstar music forum or a forum dedicated to Kesha and Lady Gaga?

AcidPrince

Honest question…

its weird because they can hate Katy, but if u say something bad about Gaga or Kesha u get a point.

i thought this was a fun forum about popstars, but theres a obvious preference. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Katycats really wanna take on the "most oppressed fandom" mantle huh

:suburban:

Im just asking, why everyone here is trying to be regina george so bad? :rip:

• Thanks 1

They're eating the dogs! They're eating the pets!!

• Haha 12

Both :sistrens:

I'm sure this was also a Britney forum at some point too... it just depends on the times and what's happening in Pop culture.

And checking older threads for fun I realized the perception of Katy was soooooo much more positive a year ago. You guys already know why it's not nowadays, there's no need to talk about it again. :bam:

• Like 6

Im not sure about Gaga but people are definitely more sensitive about Kesha and its true you cant say anything bad about her music flopping or its seen as "bashing" her which is stupid. Everyone gets dragged when they flop why does she get a pass? :michael:

34 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

but if u say something bad about Gaga or Kesha u get a point.

Have you seen the Gaga Spotify Harlequin thread? There's no difference in there from the Katy threads from last week. There's no such thing as 'preference', if there was, that thread would have been closed already, just like several Katy threads were closed last week :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Don't forget Britney, the reason we're all here 

:suburban:
:heart2:

• Like 1

Lemme reply as if you were genuinely asking: I got restricted from posting during 2 days for one thread related to Katy that didn't have any single negative reaction. There's no bias, you just need to stop being a hater and post nonsensical posts/threads such as this one. :bird:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Im not sure about Gaga but people are definitely more sensitive about Kesha and its true you cant say anything bad about her music flopping or its seen as "bashing" her which is stupid. Everyone gets dragged when they flop why does she get a pass? :michael:

Maybe because her career has been sabotaged for over a decade and she's currently an independent artist? It's a Tinashe situation, no one expects her numbers to compete against MPGs, aside from obvious haters. 

• Thanks 14

I think of ATRL as a pop culture forum

it's not our faults though that Gaga and Kesha are two huge tastemakers in pop culture :giraffe:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91i6b86k6y3ljzsk8374

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Im just asking, why everyone here is trying to be regina george so bad? :rip:

Do you really think it's only against Katy and not Gaga when there's gifs like this on this site :dies:?

gagangorra.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

People are more sensitive about Kesha for very OBVIOUS reasons. People with even an ounce of empathy and common sense know comparing her career being derailed to others is pretty shitty. But even Kesha stans can laugh at some of her flopping, but you can clearly tell when someone is being mean spirited because they side with those people.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Do you really think it's only against Katy and not Gaga when there's gifs like this on this site :dies:?

gagangorra.gif

Wait who's the second dude on the left :rip:

Bruno, ???, Ariana

2 minutes ago, BornUnbroken said:

People are more sensitive about Kesha for very OBVIOUS reasons. People with even an ounce of empathy and common sense know comparing her career being derailed to others is pretty shitty. But even Kesha stans can laugh at some of her flopping, but you can clearly tell when someone is being mean spirited because they side with those people.

Also let's point out how ironic it is that this thread was made while there is another one about Katy selling tickets that has turned into a circlejeck about how Kesha could never with a lot of laughing reactions.

Like... if this is the image Kats want to give then don't expect anyone to like you or your r🐵 apologist fave.

• Like 1

You complain about bullying yet you bully Kesha and Gaga all the time, it's ridiculous and hypocritical.

You're probably getting points for being off topic, not the obsession, I mean hate towards Kesha :heart:

If you don't like it Just leave, it's a forum babe, you're not a prisoner. 

Raise Your Hand If You've Been Personally Victimized by The Monsters and Keshafans :gaycat4:

1*DhVW0NGEbSkBkDd-8DoCCg.jpeg

I raise my hand. Against the Establishment :eli:
article-2568076-1BD60F8300000578-470_634x607.jpg

8 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Bruno, ???, Ariana

Bradley Cooper :hippo:

Edited by Grizzo

8 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Bruno, ???, Ariana

Bradley Cooper :flame:

Anyways: good, genuine people tend to be looked upon more favorably than those who work with a rapist and abuser :isudumblmao:

• Like 3

I hope everyone circlejerking in the Harlequin streaming thread got warning points then

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.