Charli xcx to reveal BRAT remix album collabs: Tinashe & Bon Iver confirmed

TROPICUM

Wait are there new songs on this too, not just remixes? Hoping one of the new ones is with Tinashe rather than a remix.

TINASHE IM COLLAPSING SHE CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE :falcon:

OMG, I would want Tinashe on 'Club classics' cause she has/loves that nostalgic 2000s vibe that would lend itself to the narrative of classics, but knowing her luck she'll probably get 'I think about it all the time' lol. Also Tinashe has 'Cross that line' which basically has the same sentiment so there's synergy there too. :toofunny2:

isnt the tracklist leaked/revealed already??

1 hour ago, Curaga said:

Tinashe!! :clap3:

I think she'd fit in perfectly on Club classics

16 minutes ago, L0verb0y said:

OMG, I would want Tinashe on 'Club classics' cause she has/loves that nostalgic 2000s vibe that would lend itself to the narrative of classics, but knowing her luck she'll probably get 'I think about it all the time' lol. Also Tinashe has 'Cross that line' which basically has the same sentiment so there's synergy there too. :toofunny2:

club classics is already confirmed as bb trickz

• Thanks 1

Tinashe?????

ok I'm shaking 

Tinashe could pull off B2b or Mean girls

I just listened you Club Classics Remix with bb tricks, and got disappointed, it destroyed the song

I was expecting  the remix album was going do sound better because of the song that's out.

Von Dutch remix is better that the album version

Girl, so confusing remix > Solo version

Talk talk with Troye > Original version 

and Guess with Billie's verse that ate the whole song up

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.