Which song Katy Perry should've excepted to secure another hit

SchmoodRing

Which song Katy Perry should've excepted to secure another hit?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which song Katy Perry should've excepted to secure another hit?

• Somebody That I Used To Know
    • Diamonds
    • Titanium
    • Closer
    • We Found Love
    • The Business

So I saw a clip with capital fm going around where she says she sat on a song that was offered to her and it became a hit. These were songs that came up that were supposedly offered to her

Edited by SchmoodRing

"We Found Love" 

spacer.png

I feel like most people already think she's on STIUTK, I saw a lot of memes about it :dies: so i guess that one

I could hear her on Diamonds but none of the other ones really. No idea what The Business is though.

• Like 1

she would be interesting on the business but wtf is closer :rip: 

• Like 1

Still think she passed on Espresso which would have saved everything for her as far as comeback single goes.

• Like 1

She would have ruined all of those songs tbh. Sometimes passing on a song is a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Still think she passed on Espresso which would have saved everything for her as far as comeback single goes.

Yeah I kind see all signs pointing to that too. Sabrina doesn't have any song writing credits on it does she?

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The Business sounds like her singing voice pitched down and it would've gone well with When I'm Gone and 365 droplet era

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

She would have ruined all of those songs tbh. Sometimes passing on a song is a good idea.

Wtf at ruin? I get it. You don't like her but you don't have to be so blatantly rude either sheesh 

15 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Closer by The Chainsmokers 

22 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I feel like most people already think she's on STIUTK, I saw a lot of memes about it :dies: so i guess that one

I could hear her on Diamonds but none of the other ones really. No idea what The Business is though.

The Business by Tiesto

Wasn't Passenger by Brit written by Sia and Katy? If Katy was talking about the 2010s I wouldn't be surprised if she was alluding to a Sia track.

I honestly don't think she would've fit well on most of them. We Found Love or Titanium could've worked, but the artists who ended up with them were the right homes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.