SmittenCake

3 minutes ago, Seeyuh said:

its first the internet cancels you, then civil suits, then the FEDS come last

who will do the suing ? tupac, michael jackson and aaliyah ? :suburban:

• Haha 1

maybe the usa was right about banning tiktok

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Someone told me over the weekend that J. Lo is going on trial for murder because of the Diddy case and when I said, "Do you really believe that?" they said yes with no hesitation. We're so done.

:suburban:

• Haha 4

Some of these celebs need to start SUING 

29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

who will do the suing ? tupac, michael jackson and aaliyah ? :suburban:

anybody who was afraid to sue her in the last 20 years will be coming forward now cuz there will be less backlash.  this is literally the playbook

Edited by Seeyuh

My boyfriend is really into this stuff and I have to be careful what I say to avoid getting into it. Certainly there are evil forces working in the music industry but I honestly don't know what to believe.

What does Beyoncé have to do with all of this? :skull:

I think this is testimony on how the public views Beyoncé and the POWER her name holds. :jonnycat:

She gets the most think pieces for being a capitalist even though there are black women with higher reported networths.

She has the mastermind to orchestrate murder at the ripe age of 15 killing Tupac as well as MJ and Aaliyah, even though they say she only has a 5th grade education.

She kills anyone who wins over her at the Grammys, so they honor her on stage meanwhile the 4 artists that won AOTY over her are still alive. 

She had Kanye interrupt Taylor to protect her because Beyoncé very much cares about the Best Female Video Music Award, VMAs are very prestigious apparently!

She's really MOTHER if you think about it. :duca:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I hope celebs can start suing these companies for spreading these lies and misinformation. 

• Like 1

The other day I saw a post of Harry styles Taylor and adele looking like they were next on the Beyonce chopping board for winning AOTY with the "she knows" song playing in the background and it absolutely sent me over the edge :dies:

Look, I don't know whether Beyonce is involved in any **** or not. BUT, they have been associated with Diddy for decades. They knew everything. That's why they're not talking now. And the media is covering them, too. Because they ain't asking these kind of questions. This goes for every single one of those in the Diddy circle. Not just Jay and Bey.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, UnderratedVocalist said:

Look, I don't know whether Beyonce is involved in any **** or not. BUT, they have been associated with Diddy for decades. They knew everything. That's why they're not talking now. And the media is covering them, too. Because they ain't asking these kind of questions. This goes for every single one of those in the Diddy circle. Not just Jay and Bey.

When in the last 13 years.... has Beyoncé talked? 

:)

• Thanks 2

Tokyo Toni is a bag of trail mix and we all know she's high 25/8. Who actually listens to her and takes her seriously? 

That Onika account needs their ass beat though. They're continuously spreading false information in the name of Nicki Minaj. Her fans and her man are both brand damaging at this point. 

55 minutes ago, Seeyuh said:

anybody who was afraid to sue her in the last 20 years will be coming forward now cuz there will be less backlash.  this is literally the playbook

And why would they be suing her?

11 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

So everybody? Pls. 

2 hours ago, piotrert said:

zoomers are new boomers. they will believe everything they see on the internet :deadbanana2:

This.

Gen z are so gullible and susceptible to conspiracy theories.

The Aaliyah one is :deadbanana2: "If Aaliyah was alive, Beyonce wouldn't be as big"

Destiny's Child 

Survivor album 663k debut at #1

Survivor #2

Bootylicious #1

Aaliyah 

Aaliyah album 187k debut at #2

We Need A resolution #59

After her death 

More Than A Woman #25

Rock The Boat #14 

Somehow Aaliyah was bigger to them. :rip: I don't think they know a thing about Aaliyah. 

42 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

lol chile, everybody who is anybody in the last 20-30 years been "associated" with Diddy if you believe in 6 degrees of separation. Obviously, they have talked with Diddy, attended the lavish parties he threw for the industry and took photos with him at events but that does not mean they knew every single thing about him and were in his life like that. The industry is small but it's not that small. I could see if they were best friends with him: taking vacations together, having businesses together, going to his private family functions but that does not seem to be the case. Neither have even been on a record label with him, only working together on a few songs (1 with Bey back in 2003 and 2 with Jay, I think a remix and intro). They very likely have heard about things, and for that yes, most of these celebs should definitely get a sideeye, but unless they have been invited to his after "after" parties and actually went, then they don't fully know. People are confusing occasional acquaintance with irl best friend and it's really not the same thing, especially in such a seedy industry where there is no loyalty. I mean, think about it like co-workers (but lower) vs. actual friends. The Carters were actually close with someone like Kanye West and you see how they dropped him a decade ago for less.

Also, I can't speak for Jay but you know damn well Beyoncé don't talk about anyone's scandals or business in public :laugh: not even back when she did interviews. Hell, I remember when she would dance around bait questions about Britney shaving her head so why would they media ask her anything? She don't talk to them. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Shelter said:

The Aaliyah one is :deadbanana2: "If Aaliyah was alive, Beyonce wouldn't be as big"

Destiny's Child 

Survivor album 663k debut at #1

Survivor #2

Bootylicious #1

Aaliyah 

Aaliyah album 187k debut at #2

We Need A resolution #59

After her death 

More Than A Woman #25

Rock The Boat #14 

Somehow Aaliyah was bigger to them. :rip: I don't think they know a thing about Aaliyah. 

The fact that these receipts are easily pullable too and they try it every single time. I don't know why actual OG fans of Aaliyah don't shut this **** down with these post-mortem stans and Gen Z fans. A lot of them just go along with it. It makes me mad because I know the genesis of this ridiculous conspiracy theory (I was actually alive and a fan of Aaliyah before her death) and it feels like they are making light of her trauma and death and are taking it out on Beyoncé just because Beyoncé became a big superstar in her solo career who also ended up with Jay. Never mind that Bey was already leading a more successful act in the industry before Aaliyah's demise and didn't go solo until Aaliyah was cold in the ground, never mind that the two don't have anything in common stylistically, vocally, presentation-wise to even step in each other's lane and never mind that Aaliyah didn't actually date Jay Z but his business partner Damon Dash. No, we supposed to believe that a 19 year old Beyoncé had enough pull and stroke to bring down a small plane that was overloaded and hired a questionable pilot to boot to ensure that it wouldn't make it back to the states on August 26, 2001 because she was jealous and wanted to move Aaliyah out of the way. They just won't let baby girl rest. 

There was a lot going on with Aaliyah concerning the family that sold her and R. Smelly who abused her for years but I really do not believe a teenaged Beyoncé has anything to do with that. Aaliyah and Destiny's Child were actually acquaintances. I heard that she used to drive them around in her car in the 90s, before they could drive.

I believe there is some truth to some conspiracy theories but not this one. You don't want your mind to be so open that your brain falls out.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

The fact that these receipts are easily pullable too and they try it every single time. I don't know why actual OG fans of Aaliyah don't shut this **** down with these post-mortem stans and Gen Z fans. A lot of them just go along with it. It makes me mad because I know the genesis of this ridiculous conspiracy theory (I was actually alive and a fan of Aaliyah before her death) and it feels like they are making light of her trauma and death and are taking it out on Beyoncé just because Beyoncé became a big superstar in her solo career who also ended up with Jay. Never mind that Bey was already leading a more successful act in the industry well before Aaliyah's demise and didn't go solo until Aaliyah was cold in the ground, never mind that the two don't have anything in common stylistically, vocally, presentation to even step on each other's lane and never mind that Aaliyah didn't actually date Jay Z but his business partner Damon Dash but no, we supposed to believe that a 19 year old Beyoncé had enough pull and stroke to bring down a small plane that was overloaded and hired a questionable pilot to boot to ensure that it wouldn't make it back to the states on August 26, 2001 because she was jealous and wanted to move Aaliyah out of the way. They just won't let baby girl rest. 

There was a lot going on with Aaliyah concerning the family that sold her and R. Smelly who abused her for years but I really do not believe a teenaged Beyoncé has anything to do with that. Aaliyah and Destiny's Child were actually acquaintances. I heard that she used to drive them around in her car in the 90s, before they could drive.

I believe there is some truth to some conspiracy theories but not this one. You don't want your mind to be so open that your brain falls out.

It's so disrespectful to be using her death like this. They don't care though, they see a popular video and their mind is made up. 

The Left Eye one is just as ridiculous when there is an actual video of her crashing. 

• Thanks 1

Just wait until the tiktok kids hear about Beyoncé actually being Solange's mother.

/s

michael-jackson-reading.gif

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

4 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Just wait until these kids hear about Beyoncé actually being Solange's mother.

/s

michael-jackson-reading.gif

When it turns out not only is she solange's mother, but she also was planing on attack Taylor but Kayne saved her thankfully! 

Spoiler

Joking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.