Beyonce & Jay Z go viral again + Tokyo Toni drags Bey

SmittenCake

Tokyo Toni is either mentally unwell or doing this for attention

This tweet still showing up whenever Beyonce is trending  :clap3: the GP wants telephone sequel!

• Like 1

finally TikTok kids and Barbz discovered numbers :clap3:

This campaign against bey and jay z is so weird. Someone is definitely out to get them and the media is moving in a very odd way. 

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cause Beyoncé has zero allegations.

Does anyone else get more angry than they should seeing these stupid TikTok kids pass around these conspiracy theories as facts? Like, how is it possible for you to be this stupid and gullible?????????? 

Edited by LovingDays
  • Like 11

Do we need another thread about the same conspiracy based on birthdays? :rip:

• Like 1

It's time to make an example of these crazy ass conspirators Beyonce.  Please set a precedent.  Donald Trump certainly did, time to end that

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This campaign against bey and jay z is so weird. Someone is definitely out to get them and the media is moving in a very odd way. 

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cause Beyoncé has zero allegations.

its guillty until proven innocent

Now I truly understand why blac Chyna is so messed up 

I saw a tiktok explaining how Kanye was trying to save Taylor from Beyonce at the VMA and I absolutely believe it 

:clack:

Just now, Seeyuh said:

its guillty until proven innocent

in wonderland maybe but on earth its not

All the Khias in the world still can't take her down, and this is the best and last chance :suburban:

6 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

Does anyone else get more angry than they should seeing these stupid TikTok kids pass around these conspiracy theories as facts? Like, how is it possible for you to be this stupid and gullible?????????? 

Herd instinct + Absolute lack of critical thinking

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nah, I really need Bey to get her lawyers on the phone. I'm deadass tired of this. 

• Like 2

zoomers are new boomers. they will believe everything they see on the internet :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

in wonderland maybe but on earth its not

thats how its works in 2024

Just now, Seeyuh said:

thats how its works in 2024

not in the court of law :xtinass:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

not in the court of law :xtinass:

its first the internet cancels you, then civil suits, then the FEDS come last

Edited by Seeyuh

The way I heard two girls talking about this whole conspiracy theory that Bey and Jay-Z were responsible for Aaliyah's death and that Kanye said that Bey had the video of the year to save Taylor, while I was waiting in the line in a supermarket :suburban: TikTok brainrot is real y'all

• Like 2

it's getting real concerning for everyone not named beyoncé involved in this crazy conspiracy :suburban:

Omg the first 5 seconds of the Tokyo video :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, illia said:

Herd instinct + Absolute lack of critical thinking

And the fact that a lot of them use TikTok as a search engine (1 in 10, according to The NY Times), meaning the probably trust these creators 100% :deadbanana2:  

29 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

I find it kinda hilarious that Gen Z - who should be the  generation most immune to conspiracies theories and ridiculous  propaganda- are falling hook line and sinker. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.