More RAW Talent: Beyoncé or Lady Gaga?

Big Bad Wolf

Which pop diva has more RAW Talent?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop diva has more RAW Talent?

• Beyoncé, the "Energy" songstress
    • Lady Gaga, the "Shallow" songstress

19 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Wow thanks, LadyFlopga, for being so ******* useless and unimportant 

Says the one with the most useless thread

:suburban:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• AxelFox

• Jay07

• LadyFlopga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LadyFlopga said:

Says the one with the most useless thread

Look around, I see discourse.

Yet, your threads are DOA just like Lady Gaga's chart positions (unless there's a ft.)

I think someone decided to have their account deleted and decided to go out with a bang. 

• Haha 1

Lady Gaga without question. 

Raw talent comes from within, not 120+ people curating an album for you. Beyonce comes off as if she has ghostwriters to say, "Hello." Nothing from her seems genuine.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Jay07 said:

I think someone decided to have their account deleted and decided to go out with a bang. 

***** why are you still in here on my ass? Go suck a dick or something **** you ******* got a lot of time to sit and watch. By the way Janet looks like Jigsaw 

• Haha 1

Just now, on the line said:

Lady Gaga without question. 

Raw talent comes from within, not 120+ people curating an album for you. Beyonce comes off as if she has ghostwriters to say, "Hello." Nothing from her seems genuine.

Clock it. But you're still a tasteless ****** 

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Beyoncé is 110% getting out of there with a better concept and base for a record than lady gaga, which will then take to her collaborators to help her complete her vision and bring it to life.

And this can be easily backed up by the fact that she's been on a creative peak for more than a decade now with each release gathering more widespread acclaim and praise than the previous, challenging and out-doing herself every time. Compared to lady gaga who hasn't put out a record worthy to be compared since like 2011. 

A streak of spectacular records like this is not a mere coincidence. You might get lucky one or twice but consistently throughout the course of more than 10 years. It's obvious the creative force behind is Beyoncé's own artistic vision.

LOL. to think that her output isnt due to her billion dollar husband and team is so delulu. Beyonce creating her vision is basically her going into the studio and telling her top tier teams, "I want a sexy vibe" and them creating everything for her. That is not talent. That is privilege. 

• Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

***** why are you still in here on my ass? Go suck a dick or something **** you ******* got a lot of time to sit and watch. By the way Janet looks like Jigsaw 

This is the most fun self immolation I've seen in a while. I am sat.

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Look around, I see discourse.

Yet, your threads are DOA just like Lady Gaga's chart positions (unless there's a ft.)

Let your frustration on a power bottom out

Just now, Jay07 said:

This is the most fun self immolation I've seen in a while. I am sat.

Kudos mama, for stanning the sister of a pedophile. 

Just now, LadyFlopga said:

Let your frustration on a power bottom out

I'm not an easy ****** like you Ratga stans. Back to your HIV infested orgies 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Gaga has more talents, but Beyonce has higher highs.

Beyonce definitely has higher highs. ***** is on the same Coke Nicki is. 

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Beyoncé is 110% getting out of there with a better concept and base for a record than lady gaga, which will then take to her collaborators to help her complete her vision and bring it to life.

And this can be easily backed up by the fact that she's been on a creative peak for more than a decade now with each release gathering more widespread acclaim and praise than the previous, challenging and out-doing herself every time. Compared to lady gaga who hasn't put out a record worthy to be compared since like 2011. 

A streak of spectacular records like this is not a mere coincidence. You might get lucky one or twice but consistently throughout the course of more than 10 years. It's obvious the creative force behind is Beyoncé's own artistic vision.

The point of that post is having the raw talent to do it all by themselves, and you just indirectly confermed his point by saying that Bey needs someone to create her vision. And it's not a weakness, like many could see, because it still takes raw talent to envision music.

We can see your bias towards Gags by not acknowledging her in capitol letters like Bey, but be serious and put some actual respect on both their talent please.

Still, both ladies have more raw talent in their little finger than all of us combined, so what's the point of this thread actually?

12 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Beyoncé is not respected. Are you ready for her to lose at the Grammys and cry about it again this year? She's DONE, and about to get Me Too'd……the Hive will suicide en masse I fear 

Oh yeah, we all are surely gonna cry about her losing some Grammy's while being the MOST awarded female artist in history

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Oh yeah, we all are surely gonna cry about her losing some Grammy's while being the MOST awarded female artist in history

Most purchased

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

How are you saying this when Beyonce songs have at least a dozen creditors. This is not the case on Joanne or Chromatica but it's the case for every Beyonce album. Your post has been disregarded 

XO - 3 writers 

Haunted - 2 writers

Blue - 2 writers  

Heaven - 2 writers 

Me Myself and I - 3 writers 

Gift from Virgo - 2 writers 

Daddy - 2 writers 

Suga Mama - 3 writers 

Freakum Dress - 2 writers 

Green Light - 3 writers 

Diva - 3 writers 

Ego - 3 writers 

Video Phone - 3 writers 

My Rose - 2 writers 

Flamenco - 2 writers 

Sorry - 3 writers 

Pray you catch me - 3 writers 

I Care - 3 writers 

Rather Die Young - 3 writers 

Love On Top - 3 writers 

just a few examples that show Beyoncé usually makes songs with 2-3 writers herself included. The commercial radio hits tend to involve more.

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

?

Beyonce's vocals are often times overwhelming much like Christina's, she sings too loudly at times and it's unpleasant

Both Bey and Gaga have previous injuries that impact their dance abilities today. With this in mind I think Gaga gives more energy at her shows, has more welcoming vocals, and can play a mean piano.

Did you even listened to Lady Gaga's recent stuff? She literally oversings 10x louder than Christina and Beyoncé lol

"overwhelming" and "unpleasant" are the perfect words to describe her vocal delivery on Harlequin

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

XO - 3 writers 

Haunted - 2 writers

Blue - 2 writers  

Heaven - 2 writers 

Me Myself and I - 3 writers 

Gift from Virgo - 2 writers 

Daddy - 2 writers 

Suga Mama - 3 writers 

Freakum Dress - 2 writers 

Green Light - 3 writers 

Diva - 3 writers 

Ego - 3 writers 

Video Phone - 3 writers 

My Rose - 2 writers 

Flamenco - 2 writers 

Sorry - 3 writers 

Pray you catch me - 3 writers 

I Care - 3 writers 

Rather Die Young - 3 writers 

Love On Top - 3 writers 

just a few examples that show Beyoncé usually makes songs with 2-3 writers herself included. The commercial radio hits tend to involve more.

Beyonce is a fraud. Her career was bought, stolen, and paid for. The writers crying because Beyonce stole their songs don't lie. Beyonce and Jay Z will be exposed for drug and rape pretty soon. She's done 

16 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I'm not an easy ****** like you Ratga stans. Back to your HIV infested orgies 

Did not expect any less from a fan of the So legit mistress

Like fave like stan

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Which artist has more RAW Talent?

RAW Talent:

- Can sing

- Can dance

- Can write music (solo or with 1 other collaborator)

- Can create exciting visuals

- Can assemble exciting looks and costumes

Based on the criteria, which one of the pop divas has more RAW Talent? Place your vote at the polls and discuss. 

You forgot

- can place a side project #2 at hot 100

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Beyonce is a fraud. Her career was bought, stolen, and paid for. The writers crying because Beyonce stole their songs don't lie. Beyonce and Jay Z will be exposed for drug and rape pretty soon. She's done 

Beyoncé works with a lot of the same people, so they must feel respected and valued during the creative process 

9 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

The point of that post is having the raw talent to do it all by themselves, and you just indirectly confermed his point by saying that Bey needs someone to create her vision. And it's not a weakness, like many could see, because it still takes raw talent to envision music.

We can see your bias towards Gags by not acknowledging her in capitol letters like Bey, but be serious and put some actual respect on both their talent please.

Still, both ladies have more raw talent in their little finger than all of us combined, so what's the point of this thread actually?

My auto correct detects her name but not gaga lol. 

I don't think either of them could do it all by themselves. The post I replied to specifically asked who could conceptualize a record and write some songs for it and I firmly believe Beyoncé would come out of there with far more interesting ideas and material to be worked into a proper record afterwards.

And as I previously stated in this thread, I do believe she has more songwriting skill than Beyoncé does. But her artistry overall is not as strong. That's also just one facet of being an entertainer at that caliber and it doesn't hold as much weight when the final output of her music is not up to par. 

Beyonce can sing and dance

Gaga can sing, (okay) dance, act, write and play instruments

So yeah, it'll always be Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.