Tommy february6 making a comeback

ZENO

spacer.png

Tommy february6, the original Queen of the 80s revival, just opened a TWO TikTok profiles:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGd158AkR/

@tommyfebruary_jpofficial

@tommyfebruary_usofficial

Tommy february6 is Tomoko Kawase's pop persona, also praised by Charli XCX, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and many more, whose debut album peaked at #1 in Japan back in 2002, thanks to its incredible rework of the 80s pop sound and extravagant visuals. TikTok has been re-discovering Tommy's tracks throughout the past few years, ultimately making Tommy to open these two profiles, one dedicated to Japanese speakers and an international one.

I'll be completely honest, I didn't see this coming as her last full album was released in 2013 and her overall online presence became less and less active. I'm so happy. Tommy is the reason I fell in love with music and I genuinely cannot wait to see how this will evolve.

WE ARE SO BACK :jonny:

Edited by ZENO
  • Thanks 3

I hadn't followed her career back then but I remember this bop

3 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

I hadn't followed her career back then but I remember this bop

I remember going out to put my pocket money on a rechargeable credit card, in the middle of a snow storm, back in 2012 to order this CD :'(

I'm sooooo happy aaaah

Give us a 20th anniversary version of Tommy Airline, it's not too late sister:jonny:

15 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Give us a 20th anniversary version of Tommy Airline, it's not too late sister:jonny:

And a new album :jonny:

There was some tweet about a new february6 album around 2017-2019, and she said there was some sort of trouble about its release... 

Edited by ZENO

I'm not sure about new music because it seems like she's trying to capitalize on her old music going viral every now and then, but it'd be great if it led to her releasing something.

9 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I'm not sure about new music because it seems like she's trying to capitalize on her old music going viral every now and then, but it'd be great if it led to her releasing something.

Tbh she hasn't said anything on her social media channels. Only Sony atm. As I said before, a new album was being mentioned on Twitter around 2017-2019, but it ultimately remained unreleased.

Yasssssssss!!! Je t'aime je t'aime chanteuse!

32 minutes ago, Bad Decisions said:

I need heavenly6 back tho :biblio:

Heavy Starry Heavenly is my favorite rock album of all time, but february6 will always win for me tbh :coffee:

TB to the best anime op of all time 

:clap3:

Can't take my eyes off you the kind of one of the best covers ever omg 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.