Lana debuts Ariana with new husband: controversy about him & his ex + Lana's actions

Kayseri Mantisi

Everyone should just leave her alone and mind their business. If it doesn't work out, Lana will be okay. She's an adult. Sucks that happened to Kelli, but being engaged for 12 years is crazy anyway.

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Him not wanting her to take pics kinda makes sense cause for a long time they were very private about their relationship :monkey:

Honestly she's made a real good job of keeping him secret, he was with her the whole last week of the tour and nobody noticed until the Saturday, she used her trainer as a decoy. It's perhaps the longest she's managed to keep someone under wraps. Also makes me wonder if this had something to do with her arguing with paps in paris earlier in the summer 

So Lana Del Rey coded

Can't wait for a homewrecker themed album, feed us mother :jonny5:

Also the LB stans expressing their unjustified disappointment in her wanna check themselves after yassssing for The Other Woman and tattooing the Ride Monologue on their unwashed flesh. 

• Haha 1

Does it mean we're gonna get yes, and? (Lana's Version) :gaycatina1:

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Part 1: Lana debuts Ariana — what did Ariana do last year? She debuted Ethan Slater, people learned that he was together with his wife for years and had a child before dating Ariana, controversy and criticism started pouring in.

Part 2: Controversy about him & his ex + Lana's actions — this part is very clear :rip:

bringing Ariana into the thread title is such weird behavior, maybe just say your a misogynist next time? 

I was told Lana del Rey fans are not involved in her personal life because she's so private and she doesn't make it public in her music unlike others... I was lied to?! :dancehall:

a disaster

7 minutes ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

bringing Ariana into the thread title is such weird behavior, maybe just say your a misogynist next time? 

it's just giving example of an another artist that went through similar things, if it wasn't ariana or if it was an another gender i would've named them too instead. so no, i'm not gonna be saying i'm a misogynist next time :heart:

• Thumbs Down 1

inb4 she deactivates her Instagram again or just posts random pics and never acknowledge the marriage :redface: 
I hope she's happy tho; she's been through enough romantically speaking :dancehall3:

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

it's just giving example of an another artist that went through similar things, if it wasn't ariana or if it was an another gender i would've named them too instead. so no, i'm not gonna be saying i'm a misogynist next time :heart:

their situations couldn't be anymore farther apart and different from the other, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :allears:

4 minutes ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

their situations couldn't be anymore farther apart and different from the other, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :allears:

this obviously doesn't affect my sleep at night looks like it affects yours instead :rip: i didn't even think about ariana & wasn't trying to drag her while typing that title

• Haha 1

Didn't her ex leave her for someone else and it kind of ****** her up remember? she got the billboard and everything. Not good karma for her to go and do this to someone else. 

she genuinely has the worst taste in men 

People decided to bully him nonstop just because they didn't consider him hot and now they are all the victims just because she didn't want to take some selfies :redface:

There's a difference between casually commenting about what a celeb gets up to, and doing a deep dive into their life, scrutinizing every picture. Some of y'all might need to get diagnosed. I wouldn't even advise touching grass either, because that'll mean going outside and the possibility of other well-adjusted people being exposed to your insanity :rip: 

Bless her heart. 

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

married to a trumpie in a Shrek swamp

:ahh: :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Not her being the Other Woman, snatching Kellie's man from under her nose. Then proceeding to support her new man's decision to kick his fiance outta their house. Scandelous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.