Lana debuts Ariana with new husband, controversy about him & his ex + Lana's actions

Kayseri Mantisi

After the news of her getting married to a trumpie in a Shrek swamp, new information keeps coming in and even Lana stans are so confused about the whole thing. :rip: I keep seeing new tweets about this...

Apparently he was engaged to Kelli for 12 years, but then suddenly he left her for Lana.

And then Lana moved on to the house Keli, her child and & their relatives were living in and made all of Keli's items disappear and banned her from the house. She was especially strict about her crystals because she didn't want her "energy" in the house.

There are also some red flags about him controlling Lana which is currently being criticized by the Lana stans:

Thoughts about the whole thing? Do you see any red flags or anything bad? Do you think it's giving Ariana or is it a different situation? :celestial5:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Him not wanting her to take pics kinda makes sense cause for a long time they were very private about their relationship :monkey:

Edited by Illuminati

speaking as a more mellow lana stan, i would not trust a WORD out of lana stans' mouths in regards to jeremy 

a portion of them seem to be really angry that she's married a normal average guy, and w all due disrespect they're a stanbase known for making up a lot of fiction surrounding her life :thing:

• Like 8

I want to personally congratulate Lana and her new lovey dovey hubby with this classique :heart2:

• Haha 1

Just now, May said:

w all due disrespect they're a stanbase known for making up a lot of fiction surrounding her life :thing:

This part is so true, I have never seen an another fanbase who is this much obsessed with the artist's personal life... It's on par with Swifties but worse cuz Swifties at least mindlessly support her & doesn't allow for speculations

That's so Lana Del Rey

• Thanks 1

So, this means her yes and-sized comeback is coming???  :jonny5:

Edited by ??????

Just now, ICLDXU4HS said:

Thread title, so confusing.

calculating-puzzled.gif

Part 1: Lana debuts Ariana — what did Ariana do last year? She debuted Ethan Slater, people learned that he was together with his wife for years and had a child before dating Ariana, controversy and criticism started pouring in.

Part 2: Controversy about him & his ex + Lana's actions — this part is very clear :rip:

• Thanks 1

Robcrave and deuxmoi as sources :rip:

1 minute ago, ?????? said:

So, this means her yes and-sized throwback is coming???  :jonny5:

"Yeah, I've ****** up again and almost drowned in the swamp of man, so?" out january 12th 2025.

• Haha 1

I'm not going to read all that but it feels so invasive and creepy. Maybe Chappell was right, stop snooping into these women's business, she didn't ask for your parasocial asses looking into how she decorates her home.

• Like 1

i don't give a **** about her marrying someone after 4 hours, being the other woman or anything like that. but i do unfortunately care about her marrying someone who is a bigot and supports trump and stands for everything her core fanbase are against. all the things she seemingly is against. i can't make it make sense and i don't love that

• Like 3

Stop dictating who a woman can marry. Even in the Victorian era it was the one decision women had. Backward places like Saudi Arabia allow that too but here stans think they know better :razzle:

How long were they split up before he got with Lana? 

Yall need to make q proper thread

When you taste that pepsi cola you gotta lock that down

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This part is so true, I have never seen an another fanbase who is this much obsessed with the artist's personal life... It's on par with Swifties but worse cuz Swifties at least mindlessly support her & doesn't allow for speculations

they lie abt the craziest things too ive seen them saying her ex-boyfriend died of a drug overdose and her best friend died and inspired the summertime sadness MV..

at this point they're killing off more people than i do when i call in sick to work :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Are they the new Manson Family or something?

41 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by alexrex

Ariana, Lana, i'm an Angelina stan so all these girls can wreck as many homes as they want for all i care. but what i'm not tolerating is stealing ugly ass man

Angelina stole Brad from some sad, old white woman while he was still in his PRIME.

put some respect to the art of homewrecking goddammit!

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.gif.ec56dc7b18ad737312431597110036e9.gif

Isn't this a bit too parasocial? The tweets from the fans are weird. She's married, move on.

It's fairly common that somebody will be in a relationship with someone for a long time without being married / having a long engagement, and when they finally move onto their next partner they marry very quickly. Nothing new here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.