Came here to post this and it's the first post :rofl:

Gaga - 1000 Doves

Marina - Orange Trees

Charli - Out Of My Head

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

a career STAIN

now we will NOT be slandering closure in this thread

Halsey's 'Lie' is pretty eh, but it's only because of the Quavo feature. I stream the Webster Hall live version anyway, it doesn't have that man and it has the 'Without Me' bridge so it eats.

Also 'Him & I'..idk who thought those lyrics would work..and how they would age. **** you G-Flop!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

take it BACK :biblio:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Also 'Him & I'..idk who thought those lyrics would work..and how they would age. **** you G-Flop!

I originally didn't know Halsey and Cheesy were dating at the time and let me tell you that lowkey ruins the entire song :rip:

• Thanks 1

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I originally didn't know Halsey and Cheesy were dating at the time and let me tell you that lowkey ruins the entire song :rip:

The fact that Halsey and that flop sang the song live and you could TELL that she wanted to send that man to BADLANDS forever..like the song already had mold

Absolute garbage, I blame her father for this tragedy.

It makes sense that she was forced to record this considering how bad it is

This song has always annoyed me idk why, I think she does too much vocally

I actually think 'Stay Stay Stay' is cute and wouldn't be so hated if it was just called 'Stay'.

The repetition in the title makes it seem more juvenile than it actually is. Repetition is a really common technique in pop music, but putting it in the title makes it seem like a Cocomelon nursery rhyme.

I think she titled it that because too many songs around that time were called 'Stay' (Rihanna, Kygo, Sam Smith…kind of).

But it's overhated by Swifties. It's a cute little glitter-gel-pen moment.

1 hour ago, pavi said:

Gaga - 1000 Doves

WHAT?!

This song is HEAVEN.

It makes me feel like I'm in a gay club in 1998, wearing leather pants and a puka shell necklace (to go with my frosted tips).

I can picture it so clearly — 'Believe' by Cher, 'On A Night Like This' by Kylie Minogue, 'Rapture' by iio & Nadia Ali…and then '1000 Doves' by Lady Gaga.

It would slot into that era so well. Gaga's worst songs are easily 'Cake Like Lady Gaga' and 'Jewels n Drugs'  imo. It's rare that a song is so bad that it makes me uncomfortable to the point where I can't actually get through it, but those 2 definitely do.

• Thanks 1

Literally doesn't exist :rip:

• Haha 1

Beautiful message but Gaga was serving "Real Women Vote For Trump!" here :skull: 

Edited by Garbo89

21 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Literally doesn't exist :rip:

I'm serious @Forever Winter post "a terrible song that you can't even defend" by Lorde i'm waiting 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

I actually think 'Stay Stay Stay' is cute and wouldn't be so hated if it was just called 'Stay'.

The repetition in the title makes it seem more juvenile than it actually is. Repetition is a really common technique in pop music, but putting it in the title makes it seem like a Cocomelon nursery rhyme.

I think she titled it that because too many songs around that time were called 'Stay' (Rihanna, Kygo, Sam Smith…kind of).

But it's overhated by Swifties. It's a cute little glitter-gel-pen moment.

Oh it's not the title I have a problem with, there's a video I saw where someone slapped it over a Five Minute Crafts video and I almost became an OTH :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Oh it's not the title I have a problem with, there's a video I saw where someone slapped it over a Five Minute Crafts video and I almost became an OTH :deadbanana4:

Oh, valid. 

I could totally see a Five Minute Craft video ruining that song.

Whenever I hear it now, I think of the couple that sang it in their car together as teenagers, and then 10 years later, they were married and got it as their surprise song:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS2pogES9/

So, so cute.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.