H100: A Bar Song (Tipsy) 12x #1

Renan90

Katys career as chart topper is over.

But she's fabulous for a throwback, we love Teenage Dream and the one song where she is with Kesha in the video.

• Haha 7

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yes, AND

• Witnessed ET

• Ger

• Dear Reader

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Kern said:

143 is literally about to have the biggest drop of all time since Artpop :rip:

Artpop dropped to #7, I'm sure there's at least 100 albums that dropped more than that… 

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Fortnight first day streams: 25.2M

143 first week streams: 13.11M

:bibliahh:

ok?

it always sends me that swifties need to bring up taylor in every single thread 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's quite shocking that despite flopping for a longer time now than she was smashing and the heaps of negativity she still manages to go top 10. Imagine if she's still on the chart by next week :dancehall:

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

Katy did a lot better than I thought, my original prediction was 35K. 

If you think about it 143 did only 2K less units than Smile and it actually sold more pure albums in its first week (without a top 40 hit and with bad reviews). I think this clearly shows that she still has a fanbase.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrymeB said:

Even cassettes? 😂 

Your faves last album had JOCK STRAPS counting as album sales. Sit down. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Let's remember this the next time ppl claim Taylor owes her sales figures to variant exclusive bonus tracks & other tricks. Katy pulled all the same stunts and couldn't sell 2% of what Taylor did. It needs to be said. The gimmicks don't mean **** if you don't have fans. Charli did a lot better than she did. Surreal

Taylor has around 60 variants of TTPS. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Katy did a lot better than I thought, my original prediction was 35K. 

If you think about it 143 did only 2K less units than Smile and it actually sold more pure albums in its first week (without a top 40 hit and with bad reviews). I think this clearly shows that she still has a fanbase.

Just imagine what she could have done, if she actually sat down and worked with talented co writers and producers who would have been able to provide tracks that work in 2024. No tracks from 143 wouldn't have made the cut on TD or Prism. It's just baffling, to say the least. 

OMG!! THIS HAS BEEN A ROUGH WEEK BUT AM SO GLAD FOR SISTER KATY!!!

YASSSSSSS

HOPE THIS #INSPIRES HER TO KEEP #SLAYING ALL THE 143 ERA PERFORMANCES!!!

WE DID IT KATS!!

ALL MY POSTERS, GRINDR MESSAGES, PURCHASES AND NON-STOP STREAMING WORKED!! :jonny5:

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Taylor has around 60 variants of TTPS. 

so anyone can debut with 1914k copies then?

eternal Sunshine opened with 14 variants and 77k copies.

so she just needed 348 variants to match Taylor I guess.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Fortnight alone has 663M streams. Quote me when 143 reaches that in its entirety. You'll probably wait around 10 years!

I use TTPD from time to time. Taylor has been untouchable in the last few years and everyone knows that - it would be delusional to think otherwise. But does that mean the quality is good? There are better songs in TTPD than Fortnight: MBOBHFT and TSMWEL, for instance. But that Fortnight song doesn't hold a candle to Katy's worst song in 143. If you sincerely enjoy Fortnight, I feel sincerely honestly sorry for you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 hours ago, Goofy said:

idgi, why are you comparing a video game to an album...? 

:jonny3:

4 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Let's remember this the next time ppl claim Taylor owes her sales figures to variant exclusive bonus tracks & other tricks. Katy pulled all the same stunts and couldn't sell 2% of what Taylor did. It needs to be said. The gimmicks don't mean **** if you don't have fans. Charli did a lot better than she did. Surreal

Who asked? Do you ever get tired of talking about mommy taylor?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Fortnight alone has 663M streams. Quote me when 143 reaches that in its entirety. You'll probably wait around 10 years!

You know that 10 years won't probably be enough tho. :ryan3:

Edited by Roberto

not bad, she outdid camila. I think katy's days of being in sight of the top 5 are over though.

6 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

I mean, is this something to brag about? Xtina was far less relevant and yet Liberation debuted at #6 aswell back in 2018.

Um ok? Xtina and Katy both legends, so idk what kinda drag this is

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

not bad, she outdid camila. I think katy's days of being in sight of the top 5 are over though.

Outdid ? She sold 13000 more copies. Thats a completely different level. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Omg this fraud :deadbanana2: 

not true. Celine did it with her last album also.  oh no she went 1, 111 then out

Edited by Yes, AND

I mean when you think about it she is within reach of matching Dua's first week if she had decent playlist support and a song on the radio, well done Katy ! 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.