Is ATRL your happy place? #ATRLPRIDE

PoisonedIvy

Let's show gratitude and express your #ATRLPRIDE today! 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

A lot of ATRLPride threads from Misss PoisonedIvy lately... is this your campaign to become a mod/admin? :oh:

• Haha 4

If you asked me how I feel about ATRL, I would say that ATRL is a good forum where I can connect with like-minded people

but if you asked me about ATRL on a deeper level, I would say that ATRL is more than just a forum - it's a dynamic space where pop culture enthusiasts, music lovers, and people passionate about entertainment come together to discuss, debate, and share. On a deeper level, it's a reflection of how communities can form around shared interests, offering a sense of belonging for those who may not find that connection elsewhere. However, it also has its complexities, like any online community. At times, the discussions can be polarizing, and some users may experience the intensity of fan culture in ways that blur the lines between healthy discussion and heated debates. It's a place of expression, yet it requires balancing passion with respect for different viewpoints. On an emotional level, being part of ATRL is like navigating a shared ecosystem - one that can be rewarding for those who seek camaraderie and challenging for those unprepared for the more confrontational aspects of pop culture discourse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, LovingDays said:

A lot of ATRLPride threads from Misss PoisonedIvy lately... is this your campaign to become a mod/admin? :oh:

There could be 100 Italian ATRLers in a thread, and all it takes is one—

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

If you asked me how I feel about ATRL, I would say that ATRL is a good forum where I can connect with like-minded people

but if you asked me about ATRL on a deeper level, I would say that ATRL is more than just a forum - it's a dynamic space where pop culture enthusiasts, music lovers, and people passionate about entertainment come together to discuss, debate, and share. On a deeper level, it's a reflection of how communities can form around shared interests, offering a sense of belonging for those who may not find that connection elsewhere. However, it also has its complexities, like any online community. At times, the discussions can be polarizing, and some users may experience the intensity of fan culture in ways that blur the lines between healthy discussion and heated debates. It's a place of expression, yet it requires balancing passion with respect for different viewpoints. On an emotional level, being part of ATRL is like navigating a shared ecosystem - one that can be rewarding for those who seek camaraderie and challenging for those unprepared for the more confrontational aspects of pop culture discourse.

This nearly brought me to tears. Thank you for being brave and sharing your #ATRLPRIDE! 

• Haha 1

It's my deepest, darkest shame. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Well yes, it makes me forget about the trauma! :giraffe: 

Not at all :deadbanana4: this place is so evil, but it kinda is like a drug, I can't quit it :thing:

• Haha 1

i actually love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Matchatea said:

Well yes, it makes me forget about the trauma! :giraffe: 

So I will be online a lot more often! Get ready, I'm about to become a character in the ATRL universe, and not some extra! :suburban:

• Haha 5

It's really the only place where I've been able to interact with other gays 

Spoiler

So no 

:suburban:

Spoiler

Jk 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

It's a mental asylum 

Jk, it used to be more toxic, but people got older and its a lot less messy

Also super censored

Edited by Trent W
  • Haha 2

It's funny sometimes, even if it used to be a lot funnier, and (slightly) higher level of discussion than stan twt. So I'm staying here with the rest of the aged out twinks!

It's not my happy place. It's my escape-from-realiti place. And let's be honest I wish I do not waste too much time here.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

4FfhHb5.gif

Yes ATRL is my mom :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I sort of can't stand using this website but can't stand not using it. It's the website I automatically go to when I'm not doing anything 

PoisonedIvy

• Haha 1

ATRL is probably my favorite platform: it has the funny, the pop culture news, the iconic characters participating in the threads.

I don't know what status i am in here but i feel welcomed so i might as well stay

spacer.png

• Like 2

It's a funny place to keep up with pop culture, but my god, I never knew it had so many vocal Gaga haters when I first joined :dancehall2:

• Haha 1

Yes. Best Pop Forum ever :clap3:

4FfhHb5.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.