MPGs' H100 No.1s recurrent streams;Xtina above Beyonce & Britney, Why?

FrederickGa

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Tea, but Hold It Against Me was still done so dirty. It's such an amazing song, deserves to get way more than those pitiful 17k streams :dies:

I agree sis :monkey: But since it's a Dr. Puke production it can eat dirt for all I care. Her earlier hits sound wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more timeless. :gaycat4:

9 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

you're right, i think Britney's Biggest Classics are currently doing better than Bey's

1,386,146,279 1,236,717
923,679,054 902,263
743,596,753 803,119
842,256,121 649,433
605,707,909 478,761
424,477,980 435,648
802,953,468 342,548

vs

1,307,417,393 1,278,960
537,665,079 700,507
755,155,860 572,226
1,618,692,420 557,344
832,006,211 330,143
693,669,801 314,971
627,848,697 279,278

Both their catalogues are full of classics :alexz:

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FrederickGa

• A-V-XYZ

• Assassin

• Richie.Valdez

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Helix said:

Also kinda surprising that Rain on me is both Arianas and Gagas least streamed #1

13 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Hello easily bodies Adele's other smashes for me so it's sad seeing it pull much less daily streams

Rain On Me....yikes

yes,and? might take that crown from ROM

we'll see 

HIAM's streams are laughable. and people here try to convince me it's not a forgotten #1

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

HIAM's streams are laughable. and people here try to convince me it's not a forgotten #1

I really don't get why it's so frontloaded and forgotten cause i find it better than Til The World Ends

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Hello easily bodies Adele's other smashes for me so it's sad seeing it pull much less daily streams

Rain On Me....yikes

I wonder if a lot people go to YT for Hello because the MV is so iconic and has so many billions of streams? 

9 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I agree sis :monkey: But since it's a Dr. Puke production it can eat dirt for all I care. Her earlier hits sound wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more timeless. :gaycat4:

Wait, I had no idea :dies: Just checked, TTWE was produced by him as well (well idc about this one so...) :hoetenks:

At least those pop staples are Puke-free tho: :clap3:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Wait, I had no idea :dies: Just checked, TTWE was produced by him as well (well idc about this one so...) :hoetenks:

At least those pop staples are Puke-free tho: :clap3:

The way the cship hooked her up with the most basic rent-a-hit producers :biblio: Had she been free I'm sure the chances of her working with Dr. Luke would have been slim.

My fave FF song is a Japanese bonus track, Halloween classique, Britney co-written and Dr. Puke free:

Ngl looking back I'm glad the fans chose Criminal over Inside Out, they chose the ethical choice without knowing :clap3:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

What's surprising about the person with the least no 1s coming out.. last?

Are you distracting us from something?

Honey I think you are slow...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

Wtf is going with Adele's Hello :suburban: Honestly sad to see it, since it's my fave #1 of hers (along with SFTTR)

Love In The Dark (the better song) outstreamed :fan:

BREAK MY SOUL's are a mess, even Padam Padam is doing more :deadbanana:

Hold It Against Me below S&M? GP ain't **** :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

Wtf is going with Adele's Hello

The same as Rihanna's Work: they were overplayed and the people have said ENOUGH. 

Like I stan Rihanna but i haven't listened to Work since 2017. 

Edited by getBusy

Beyonce fans getting brave in the other thread holding onto her number 1s for dear life as if they are cruel summer smashes when they barely last a few weeks on any chart:oh:Maybe another lack of promo excuse can get them through another fact check thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Beyonce fans getting brave in the other thread holding onto her number 1s for dear life as if they are cruel summer smashes when they barely last a few weeks on any chart:oh:Maybe another lack of promo excuse can get them through another fact check thread.

Fun fact: Telephone is Beyonce's 3rd Most Streamed daily

:giraffe:

Truly, her last Global SMASH Hit

• Haha 2

We Can't Be Friends shouldn't really be here. Is anyone bored enough to calculate Ariana's average without it? 

Edited by Loca

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.