JADE - "Fantasy"

zeta

15 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

18TH OF OCTOBER OMG

I love that this randomly came out of nowhere tonight!

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Supervillain

• Kintsugi

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

I love that this randomly came out of nowhere tonight!

Yes I love that she hasn't kept us waiting too long and hasn't teased us with endless cryptic clues, she's just getting on with it and putting as much music out there as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if we have Showbiz, baby! by November

• Like 1

She can just **** me and do whatever she wants with me cause SHE is serving with everything she does! What a princess Ms. JADE she is here to STAY and SLAY :clap3::clap3:

Edited by revivval
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way the snippet ends right before the final chorus :WAP: 

So we haven't heard a chorus yet?

Edited by revivval

the cover is sooooooo incredible ! so excited for the music video (i can finallyyyyy change my avi!) :clap3:

Vocal, Composer, Lyricist: Jade Thirlwall
Bass, Drums, Guitar, Synthesizer, Composer, Lyricist, Engineer, Producer: Michael Sabath
Vocoder: Pablo Bowman
Composer, Lyricist: Pablo Bowman Navarro
Engineer: Ashley Jacobson
Vocal  Engineer: Ramera Abraham
Vocal  Engineer: Josh Alamu
Mixing  Engineer: Serban Ghenea
Assistant  Engineer: Bryce Bordone

• Like 2

Oh this is actually so Moloko coded. My God, this is fantastic :jonny5:

The UK better make this a top3 hit at minimum

damn, this sounds really really good.

This is going to be so good. 

Jade is really building momentum. I wonder if they've pulled up the album release in response to AOMD?

I said it before and I'll say it again... she could turn into an act to watch! I hope she keeps it up, people better support and stream and comment, share, tiktok spam, hashtag this to the moon. 

• Like 1

WaiTTTTT I finally listened to the snippet and I am so excited for this. You can tell the song is building up to a big pop explosion right where the snippet ends, oh she's teasing us so smartly. The way this sounds completely different to AOMD but at the same time fits in to the same sonic soundscape. Ugh I need the album like yesterday. 

30 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way the snippet ends right before the final chorus :WAP: 

Ohhhh I was hoping for this.

Sounds good so far but the chorus needs to HIT

I need to know what you been dreaming of :jonny5:

I wanna tell you all my secrets and BRING THAT FREAKY **** TO LIFE :jonny5:

oh wow the new snippet sounds amazing

i can't stop listening to midnight cowboy btw

The chorus is already on the snippet thought don't set yourselves up for disappointment, it's stripped of the beat on that little bit though. The whole thing is lush.

Three songs from her project and three different sounds. Yessss.

JADE THIRLWALL is jetting to Los Angeles to shoot the big-budget music video for her second solo single, out in a few weeks.I'm told the former Little Mix singer will work with top director David LaChapelle, who has taken charge of some of pop's most iconic clips.

David was the mastermind behind Christina Aguilera's racy video for Dirrty and Britney Spears' Everytime – but this will be his first video in almost a decade.A source said: "Jade is working flat out but still can't believe her luck that David has agreed to head up her next video.

"She will fly to LA this week and then the video will be filmed over four consecutive days."They both have big plans for what they want to achieve."Like with her debut Angel Of My Dreams, Jade has full-on choreography planned."

Source: The Sun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Just now, The Slayer said:

JADE THIRLWALL is jetting to Los Angeles to shoot the big-budget music video for her second solo single, out in a few weeks.I'm told the former Little Mix singer will work with top director David LaChapelle, who has taken charge of some of pop's most iconic clips.

David was the mastermind behind Christina Aguilera's racy video for Dirrty and Britney Spears' Everytime – but this will be his first video in almost a decade.A source said: "Jade is working flat out but still can't believe her luck that David has agreed to head up her next video.

"She will fly to LA this week and then the video will be filmed over four consecutive days."They both have big plans for what they want to achieve."Like with her debut Angel Of My Dreams, Jade has full-on choreography planned."

Source: The Sun

she just gets it!!!!!!! 

8 minutes ago, abra said:

The chorus is already on the snippet thought don't set yourselves up for disappointment, it's stripped of the beat on that little bit though. The whole thing is lush.

Would you liken it a little bit to how the Sweet Melody chorus kicks in again with the beat drop? Obviously I don't mean if it sonically sounds the same because it clearly doesn't, but Sweet Melody's chorus started kind of "stripped" and then they repeat the chorus with a heavier beat so I'm kind of hoping it's giving that?

• Thanks 1

How is the video going to be ready in time for the 18th if it hasn't been shot yet?

Edited by The Slayer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.