JADE - "Fantasy"

zeta

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

Yeah but Oct 4 is Perrie and i guess they won't release the same day 

So im praying for Oct 11 , cause 18 is already too late im afraid 

I guess it depends on whether they've shot the video yet? If this is the video she's allegedly shooting in LA I don't think it would be out so soon, but we can hope 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Supervillain

• Kintsugi

The teasing today already makes me think this isn't too far away, but I'm worried because I'm under the impression that she hasn't shot the video for this yet... Don't want this campaign to be messy, we've seen how AOMD benefited from a release day video.

5 minutes ago, abra said:

The teasing today already makes me think this isn't too far away, but I'm worried because I'm under the impression that she hasn't shot the video for this yet... Don't want this campaign to be messy, we've seen how AOMD benefited from a release day video.

She's got her finger on the pulse too much to release a single without a music video ready to go, so I wouldn't worry too much on that front 

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

She's got her finger on the pulse too much to release a single without a music video ready to go, so I wouldn't worry too much on that front 

Also choosing to believe she wouldn't tease today a single set for release on November or later.

Wasn't FUFN the second single? Wonder what happened to that, hopefully she releases this by October to keep the AOMD hype up 

15 minutes ago, abra said:

Also choosing to believe she wouldn't tease today a single set for release on November or later.

October 18th would be the perfect release date 

5 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

3:46 btw

She heard the accusations of being a full time Tik Toker and took it personally and said she will noT be releasing any 2 minute songs! We won.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

3:46 btw

The way the track lengths get longer with each new song :duca:

2 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

I hate disco and it's so overdone now, anyone who has heard it please tell me I'm being dramatic :dancehall:

this is not a disco song at all, if what you have in mind is **** like Espresso or Dance The Night 

I guess if I had to compare it to any song it would be These Lips by Jessie, but much more synthier and explosive, the snippet should give you a good idea of how it sounds like 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

She heard the accusations of being a full time Tik Toker and took it personally and said she will noT be releasing any 2 minute songs! We won.

well... about that!

Every song sounds so good we need the album by November mother :jonny: 

5 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

well... about that!

oh nooo..... :sosad:

The way her music sounds better and better with every release :deadbanana:. JADE, you are a solo star in the making.

So, if the David LaChappelle music video being shot towards the end of next week is indeed for this… is it still realistic to expect this before the end of October? It sounds like another 4 day shoot, how long would it take for that video to be edited etc and ready to go?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.