• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeHicks

• Chris

• T.O.A.D.S.

• MadOnHer

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Regarding the topic discussed in that video (helping younger artists), they definitely SHOULDN'T

spacer.png

Take your bitterness to FOURTEEN years in the past please

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Why I'm not surprised that certain stan base feels pressed and defensive because no one mentioning their fave that basically builded her career from scraps of the other artists :coffee2:

Also, you can try to twist the facts whatever you want but Madonna pioneered and changed Pop culture forever, she always will be the one and first in history book :gaycat2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

27 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

There are gays on this very site that believe Madonna has "ruined her legacy" but Katy is proving that isn't the case at all. There's no harm in stating it :clap3:

Popular and the Frozen Sickick remix fixed her legacy amongst gen alpha. She just needs to keep going in that direction to continue the good work.

RZB9huM.gif

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

Queen Mother Madonna we love you.

I'm kinda mad that Bey didn't make a music video with her, imagine this level of collapse :WAP:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She didn't lie. Madonna will always be the queen of pop and paved the way for all of our faves. However in terms of singing I think every female artist should thank thee late Aretha Franklin. 

Artists should be more vocals about those pioneers and their importance since young people are too lazy to learn about them, maybe that helps boosting recognition. Madonna for example, many people take her legacy lightly because their main reference of her is from Confessions onwards. I've seen a recent poll and people weren't sure about her contributions to LGBT cause, for example. The poll was most likely targeted at young people (it was on her Amazon Music page). Like, she's a true ally since the 80s and people still contests the fact, it's outrageous.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'm surprised they never collaborated on a remix or something.

they did do dat photoshoot together

• Haha 1

Everything else aside, I must say I'm impressed how Katy has kept on such a happy upbeat demeanor for all her promo appearances. No doubt she's going through pain privately during all this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris said:

I'm surprised they never collaborated on a remix or something.

Madge has her own problems, this generation Paula Abdul should stay away from her

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

For a moment everyone forgot that Madonna actually jumped start Katy's career 

queen of pop has made some bad choices along her career :emofish: live and learn tho 

• Haha 3

Love that she refers to Madonna and Gwen as her heroes. I do hope she wakes up and individuates herself from Dr Luke because I do want her to succeed. 

• Like 1

I feel so bad for Madonna. IDK what it is but for some reason people have problems giving her her just dues for her impact. Twitter is dragging it

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I feel so bad for Madonna. IDK what it is but for some reason people have problems giving her her just dues for her impact. 

This has pretty much always been the case though! 

Madonna will never get the respect she deserves until she is no longer with us. Look at all the people who spent over a decade trashing Michael Jackson while he was still alive and then started idolizing him once he died in the blink of an eye

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.