Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeHicks

• Chris

• T.O.A.D.S.

• MadOnHer

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I love her energy and how that she is smiling 

She is very very happy in that interview. The Kesha stans need to go harder.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Water is wet. Is this her plan to win back the gays? To state well-known pop music facts as if they're philosophical epiphanies? :toofunny3:

I swear to god y'all will always find something to whine about. 

• Like 13

She didn't lie. Madonna will always be the queen of pop and paved the way for all of our faves. However in terms of singing I think every female artist should thank thee late Aretha Franklin. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Water is wet. Is this her plan to win back the gays? To state well-known pop music facts as if they're philosophical epiphanies? :toofunny3:

There are gays on this very site that believe Madonna has "ruined her legacy" but Katy is proving that isn't the case at all. There's no harm in stating it :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regarding the topic discussed in that video (helping younger artists), they definitely SHOULDN'T

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

31 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

She was literally asked by the interviewers which pop girls reached out to her :rip: the **** are you waffling about 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.