Beyonce and Jay Z go massive viral cause "they know". What's going on?

Badgalbriel

https://www.tiktok.com/@freakyocean_/photo/7417953926273617185

This is just one of many videos, but it has 2 million likes, 18 million views. 

Edit: WOW. ALmost 4 million likes now and 34 million views?! This is what viral actually means. 

Social media has been going crazy recently accusing Jay Z of participating in the killing of multiple people and being involved in the entire Diddy thing. And Beyonce is going down with it. What's going on? Are people stupid? What the hell is the correlation between them and f-ing Michael Jackson? 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Burn

• Big Bad Wolf

• KingBeyonce.

Top Posters In This Topic

We all knew it. JayZ and Bey (even tho I lowkey stan her talent) was sketchy. They are two of the most powerful people in the music industry for a reason.

• Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

I need someone to explain what's going on. I still don't understand why people think she's involved in this mess and what's the correlation with Michael Jackson 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They are black and successful, that's why. Two adjectives that most of the world doesn't want to see in the same sentence. Speculation is one thing, accusation is another, so I hope both of them have their lawyers prepared for all this.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 38

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

Yall are some losers and you prove it everyday, get a life go outside touch grass 

read the post before i read the username, that was my first mistake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Because Beyonce and Jay-Z are seen as big wigs in the music industry, they've been around for decades, and are associated with the people involved. Who knows what's really going on, but the stuff with Diddy is like something out of a horror movie, he is really a monster. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Yall are some losers and you prove it everyday, get a life go outside touch grass 

There are very few people in the industry who are innocent. Most of the most successful people (including my faves) have mostly been involved in sketchy stuff to get to where they are. That's how it works. It's the MUSIC INDUSTRY. Stop being so naive. The ones who are talented but dont get involve in those stuffs wont ever make it far. Either they have to become something (pet) for the higher people or they get eliminated. And when you start it and get in there's no going back. It's dark but that's how it is.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I need someone to explain what's going on. I still don't understand why people think she's involved in this mess and what's the correlation with Michael Jackson 

Jay-Z has his own allegations out there.

• Like 2

most of the time the answer is kids, genuinely.

there were tiktoks with millions/hundreds of thousands likes of going to eras tour and shooting people. and i know that there are many deranged people that would entertain this idea, but more often than that, they are kids that don't understand consequences, and think it's all just jokes.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Khal said:

Bey and Jay were most likely not directly involved in anything shady, but it's hard to believe that that they moved in the same circles as Diddy, attended some of his parties and weren't aware of some of the things he was up to.

Everyone was friends with Diddy.. That does not mean they knew what he did behind closed doors, you mfs make no sense 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

There are very few people in the industry who are innocent. Most of the most successful people (including my faves) have mostly been involved in sketchy stuff to get to where they are. That's how it works. It's the MUSIC INDUSTRY. Stop being so naive. The ones who are talent but dont get involve in those stuffs wont ever make it far. Either they have to become something (pet) for the higher people or they get eliminated. And when you start it and get in there's no going back. It's dark but that's how it is.

Prove it or stfu :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Jay-Z has his own allegations out there.

What are they? Allegations don't = facts fyi

• Like 1

People just say whatever on the internet especially TikTok :dies: 

They just always want some big conspiracy to be happening to make their life seem more exciting or something, it's like a substitute for hobbies to them idk 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hov is known to be a shady character and has always been closely associated with D*ddy as the other high powered hip hop mogul. People are (correctly) praying on his downfall. 

It's very poor judgement that shes still dick riding her husband in 2024 and not running for the hills but let's be honest the nastiest thing Beyonce ever personally did in her life was tell Farrah to leave without luggage. :toofunny3:

There's a lot of people trying to connect any celebrity they don't like to Diddy 

Spoiler

It's almost always black celebrities too I hate this country 

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't think Beyonce has done something sketchy, but she might be guilty of being silent. Or at the same time being a victim.

Jay Z has done sketchy stuff, there's too many allegations out there.

The main thing is how bad this could be.

They are just too powerful in a very very corrupt industry where you have to do bad stuff to go on top

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 3

Just now, visions said:

People just say whatever on the internet especially TikTok :dies: 

They just always want some big conspiracy to be happening to make their life seem more exciting or something, it's like a substitute for hobbies to them idk 

I agree

But all the Diddy waves started last year and it was 100% truth

Jay Z has the same type of waves right now

I wish it's not truth but after everything that has come out and knowing how powerful he is in this horrible industry 

I find it really difficult to think he is in the clear

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.