• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

YUP. This is it. I can already tell I'm going to be obsessed with this. 

Saw someone post Kath & Kim a few pages back and well..you're not wrong 

:ryan3:

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Snakeskinbr said:

The way I'm getting 13 new tracks because I don't know any of the covers :zsgaymuscat:

So relatable. I do recognize a couple, but I have a session booked with the hypnotherapist to forget them. I can't believe mother wrote 13 original songs ahead of her next major album, which surely has at least that as well!!!

I just heard The Joker preview for the first time and it has me so excited. 

• Haha 1

complaints about lyrics for a cover sald;kfjasdf

the OGH are truly back and they didn't use their break to mature iktr

• Haha 11

So she's completely reimagined some classic songs, throwing in a few originals while STILL being on track to release a pop lead single in October?! :jonny5:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, scottstreet said:

Okay I'm here with Harlequin sales update!
The standard vinyl sold out its first 3K units and they restocked it with another 3K that has sold 403 copies so far.
Total sales stand at 12.1K

2781 standard cds sold

3403 standard vinyl sold

5956 alternative vinyl sold

Any relevant sales updates?

So it seems like they are all from US, no?

Total sales must be 15k by now from the shop. It is almost a day now. Amazing.

Not me being right with my joke Kath & Kim theme post yesterday :rip::rip::rip: 

I was right though, the song does suit her! It sounds great. I'm excited for this, more excited for LG7 but this will be a good addition to her releases. We get a rock album just as a side release! 

• Haha 1

GAGA herself gave more info about this album:heart: (interview)

Lady Gaga talks about the inspiration behind her new project "Harlequin": "When we were done with the movie I wasn't done with her, so because of that I made Harlequin. The record has many genres with original productions that are indicative of a complex woman that wants to be whoever she wants at any given moment."

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAWXPgiO_0u/

Edited by MonsterTown
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A couple original songs including "Happy Mistake", others have re-worked production. :duca:

Edited by Infernal Paradise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

"Happy Mistake" is the original song, others have re-worked production. :duca:

Folie a Deux is original too right?

19 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's not the only original song. She said that one is just exclusive to the album aka not in the movie.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, justin. said:

Anyone who thinks there won't be some jazz on the album is a little delulu. Mr. S also said the album was very theatrical, which this song is. I can see her mixing several genres throughout the album. 

Anyway, the song is so good and exactly one of the elements I was expecting. :WAP:

Several genres confirmed. Y'all should never doubt Mr. S

I really don't think this one is going to be for the girlies who 1) hate musicals or 2) bullied the musical theatre kids

I have a feeling all of the vocals are going to be eccentric (as we heard on the snippet). 

I think a lot of her core fanbase will really like this and I think it will be well received by the GP.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

30 minutes ago, justin. said:

It's not the only original song. She said that one is just exclusive to the album aka not in the movie.

Why is Get Happy the only one that's titled as a cover? You'd think that if the other ones are covers as well then they'd all be titled the same and not just Get Happy getting that. 

The way I see it every song is original except Get Happy but some of the original songs are homages to the ones in the movie. 

52 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

omg

new album tomorrow

new single in october

LG7 in february

we're EATING

qyy8gWS.gif

Edited by fa77ot

So she did write something original for the movie as well. I said the other day that I thought they might wanna go for best original song by having Gaga do something original for the movie. Though it might not be for that i guess we will see. I'm assuming Folie à deux is original and was made for the movie.

It is a LITTLE concerning that she said 'my album is coming out in September and the single is coming out soon'.........

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.