Xtina singing hits from debut album with Sabrina Carpenter and MGK

Cardcaptor Sakura

It is godly. I wasn't ready for this. 

• Like 10

Love this!! I would hope some other artists would revisit their material like this

Everything about this is perfect. Xtina is having a moment :cries: 

So happy for her :heart2:

I loveeee this! So happy to see her celebrating her legendary career with the songs that started it all.

she's doing things RIGHT for ONCE. keep it up mama :jonny5:

Her voice is so powerful! I'm so glad I stan this woman. :clap3:

Ok, WAGW and Genie sound great, I love it when artists reimagine their hits and she looks beautiful, also, not her shading her debut whilst celebrating it at the same time :rip:

Omg iconic :clap3: I hope Christina has her moment again. 

Only Legend X

I'm actually very very happy to see Ron Fair there. When she left his management after almost 20 years, I kind of thought the relationship would be soured, but that would be a shame. I think Ron Fair is a good guy in her story, a major hype man for her and probably protected her from a number of things as a 16-year old in L.A. Just a hunch. I think he legitimately had her best interest at heart. So if this reunion was genuine and they're cool, I'm very glad. 

40 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

I'm actually very very happy to see Ron Fair there. When she left his management after almost 20 years, I kind of thought the relationship would be soured, but that would be a shame. I think Ron Fair is a good guy in her story, a major hype man for her and probably protected her from a number of things as a 16-year old in L.A. Just a hunch. I think he legitimately had her best interest at heart. So if this reunion was genuine and they're cool, I'm very glad. 

I think he really does love her. He did an interview not too long ago saying she will always be his Michael Jackson. 

2 minutes ago, BPD said:

I think he really does love her. He did an interview not too long ago saying she will always be his Michael Jackson. 

that's so sweet :weeps:

6 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

That FINE background singer 

:xtinass:

I thought it was Jason Derulo for a quick second :dies:

She sounds SO good and looks better than ever ! Time for a new era, QUEEN ! 

OMG it brings back the good memories with a new twist

She looks ******* amazing, wow!

I'm annoyed that MGK didn't sing in Genie, though! 

How is possible that she looks better than Sabrina here? :rip:

Obvious is a cross-generational classic in my world :jonny5: Glad she performed this here! :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.