Hilary Duff - Confetti Appreciation Thread

YourFavoriteWeapon

Most people are in agreement that BIBO is a flawless modern pop album with zero skips but I rarely see any love for this track compared to the others. It's quintessential sweet sugary pop with an insanely catchy melody and excellent production (I always adored how her vocals sound on the outro). Not to mention it's apart of a banger 1-2-3 PUNCH with it's fellow boppy sisters My Kind and One In a Million. 

spacer.png

IF I FALL, YOU BETTER CATCH ME
YOU'RE TURNING ME INTO CONFETTI
I CAN'T SLEEP, MY HEAD IS HEAVY
I'M FREE-FALLING THROUGH ALL OF THE TWILIGHT
EVERY PIECE OF ME HOLDS ON FOR DEAR LIFE
YOU BREAK OUT
YOU SIDE AFFECT ME

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Loveeeee this song! :katie2: It's so catchy and fun!

• Like 1

BOP!! :WAP:

The Heaven Is A Place On Earth sample was such a great choice :jonny4:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Subzero said:

BOP!! :WAP:

The Heaven Is A Place On Earth sample was such a great choice :jonny4:

What a genius omg :jonny5:Hilary really GAGGED the girls with BIBO

• Like 1

i will always stand behind this masterpiece song and album mhm mhm

• Like 1

It's cute but My Kind and BIBO are far better!

One of the best pop songs ever created tbh.

That sample outro is insane. 

I wish Hilary cared about the music more than the bling. This would've been a hit. 

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 1

Had this been thr lead single, the era would have done better

• Like 1

I genuinely am still shocked at how much she randomly decided to serve on this album :rip: some girls wish for a one in a million/confetti/my kind sized bop 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Twilish said:

I genuinely am still shocked at how much she randomly decided to serve on this album :rip: some girls wish for a one in a million/confetti/my kind sized bop 

The way I'm not even kidding when I consider BIBO to be one of the best pop albums of the 21st century. Despite it mostly just being comprised of carefree dance bops that could've been sung by anyone, Hilary really tapped into her MPG side and gave us some magic with those tracks. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The way I'm not even kidding when I consider BIBO to be one of the best pop albums of the 21st century. Despite it mostly just being comprised of carefree dance bops that could've been sung by anyone, Hilary really tapped into her MPG side and gave us some magic with those tracks. 

The fact the album was primed to age like milk too due to the sonic nature of it but yet at least half if not more still sounds fresh today :WAP: she needs to come out of retirement for another quick album to show the girls how it's done. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.