Miley Cyrus is (allegedly) working with Tove Lo

MaxMartin

Would Miley Cyrus Charts lie?

Edited by MaxMartin

Amazing music is coming :jonny5:

I actually just squirt NDKDKDKKDKDF PLEASE I NEED THIS ILL CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY ILL BE A GOOD PERSON BUT I NEED THIS PLEEEEEEK :WAP:

• Haha 2

Miley already gearing up the new album? yes ma'am, we want summer 25 tbh :clap3:

she was missing from this summer 

good sis miley know who to hit up for those bops :WAP: i KNOW she heard HEAT EP and said I want some of that!!! her disco **** is COMING :clap3:

• Like 1

OMG 

I'm not too excited. I love Tove, but her collabs with different artists are definitely hit or miss lately (Kylie & Nelly Furtado).

You did state "allegedly" in the title.

Ofc while this is very evidently a rumor (right now), MileyOnStats may not exactly be the best source, I believe.

Previous tweets sometimes say her next album is 60s rock and synthpop, sometimes 70s rock, sometimes "dark" album, sometimes "Bangerzley" hip hop, sometimes pop rock/country/jazz.

• Confused 1

not to burst your bubble y'all but everything that page tweets is straight up bs so.. :sherlock: this is most likely another lie from them

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Miss Destiny Hope would EAT on a song like this :jonny5:PLEASEEEEEE BE TRUE OH MY GOD 

1 hour ago, MaxMartin said:

Would Miley Cyrus Charts lie?

is this post satire? :rip: /lh

I mean given Miley's previous choice of songwriters - this is not a stretch at all, lots of mutual collaborators there. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.