Billboard found out about Paris Hilton's alleged fraud, suddenly vanishes from top 10

Kayseri Mantisi

thoughts? :celestial5:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi
  • Haha 11

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• If U Seek Amy

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Kayseri Mantisi

• LovingDays

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People laughed at me when I said she bought those 45k albums herself! 🥹

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

What's the fraud? Context? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From a predicted top 10 to not appearing on the chart at all? :rip: What did she do

• Haha 1

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

What's the fraud? Context? 

x2

Katy could use some fraud...

• Haha 6

Now I love Paris (2006) but who is purchasing a Paris Hilton album (and one THAT bad) in 2024? It wasn't realistic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When Paris uses questionable tactics it's "fraud", but when Travis, The Weeknd, Nicki, etc. manipulate the charts, Billboard turns a blind eye :toofunny3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12
  • Confused 1

i knew her of all people debuting top 10 was fishy…especially with THAT turd of an album 

• Haha 1

Was anyone stupid enough to believe she sold that much. She has no talent, hasn't been popular since Kim k took her spot with was damn near 15 years ago. 

even her first album only did like 70k 20 years ago when she was actually popular. Ya thought her racist ass was gonna do 45k today :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

I just hope the songwriters got paid for those 45k units. We need more mega wealthy socialites to invest millions into vanity albums that get working musicians paid!

MTE. At least the actual artists who worked on the project got something out of it. Elon you're next sis :suburban:

And yet everyone on here was praising this 00s vanity throwback who exihibits everything wrong with the economic system. No surprise she thought she could get away with rigging Billboard.

• Like 3

She was probably conspiring with her billionaire girlies to stop at multiple stores buying out their stocks one by one. The demand was unprecedented!!!

The gay cashier was gagged with all the girlies coming to cash out their vinyl of Infinite Icon he spilled his iced latte on the cash register. 

Edited by Gladiator
  • Haha 2

It was obvious. We should have Luminate numbers soon enough, it should be fun since they can track location :cm: 

if she bought those albums herself then they were still sold so I don't see the problem :gayriahcat2:

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.