• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ImpressMeMuch

• State of Grace.

• Relampago.

Then stop doing interviews? Stop chasing fame if u don't want it? She signed to her label way before she got famous and she has one of the best deals as alleged by her. Why do this if you can clearly make it all stop? If its clearly disrupting your mental health?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Not voting and making it clear you won't vote for Democrats as long as they supporg enocide makes it clear to Democrats that they can't win unless they end their support for genocide.

If Kamala Harris can't win without anti-genocide voters, and yet Harris is refusing to end her support for genocide, it sounds like the only unserious person not wanting to stop Trump in November is Kamala:

pJYTciN.jpeg

Let me be more clear

instead of saying "there's problems on both sides" maybe she could have said "both sides have the same problem, supporting genocide." 

what she said makes trump and Kamala's platforms sound equally bad in different areas, when in reality this really is the one discerning one. 

• Like 1

Snl is just gonna give her more exposure… I hope she is prepared for it and wish her the best. She definitely should take a break, work on music and just drop it. She has a fanbase that will always buy and stream her music, and not worry about doing interviews.

• Thanks 1

Look she can vote, think, say etc. whatever she wants, it's a free (?) country, but if anyone else was saying what amounted to "both sides bad!" you'd be dragging them for filth :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I looked up her Wikipedia, and why are there so many stops on her tour? No wonder she's burnt out. :giraffe:

Legs 6
No. of shows 98
  • Like 2

Not gonna lie, I feel like we're watching a trainwreck happen in slow motion. Her team needs to dial everything back. 

• Like 8

And yet she decides to do the things that bring her the most fame and attention, all while giving public high profile interviews about how much she hates it.  She is her own worst enemy, not her fans.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

I was warned that it's going to feel like going through puberty again

did nobody read this part?

3 hours ago, Toxicity. said:

Omg she's 26? :bloo: 

I was gonna let this pass cause I thought she was like 19 :rip: 

I'm saying... 

This is a grown ass woman I truly thought she was 19... 

Lawd

3 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

She should quit music for a while, tbh. It's not making her any good, everyone sees it. Fame is not something she was prepared for. 

She isn't even that famous outside of twitter bubble. She is clearly being overdramatic on everything.

The atrlers complaining that she complains too much but they keep entering to her threads, no one is forcing you to be here if you're tired of her…

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

If all of this is affecting her and her mental health this much she should take a break from music and the public eye.

And then she just needs to decide what's more important to her, performing her music and being a pop star or having a normal private life in peace. I think taking a step back will show her what's most important to her.

5 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Signed to a major record label, doing interviews left and right, CANCELLING small/intimate shows just to perform at the VMAs (an awards show known for housing iconic/infamous PERFORMANCES). Make it make sense :celestial:

Island invested millions of dollars into her career over the last year, she is probably under a lot of pressure to make the $ back. That's how record deals work.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MatiRod said:

Island invested millions of dollars into her career over the last year, she is probably under a lot of pressure to make the $ back. That's how record deals work.

She knew what she signed up for and even bragged about having one of the best deals ever so miss me with that bullcrap.

In her words, "f ck you guys, give me what I want or I will do it myself".

Maybe she should've taken her own advice and did it herself because all these whining and complaining make her an ungrateful little ****. If she wasn't so hypocrite talking about how she doesn't wanna be famous, doesn't wanna win any awards and then the next second she's on the cover on every magazine, doing every interview under the sun, sacrificing shows in hopes of having an iconic performance, then maybe I would understand her more. 

Girl ain't even putting 50% of the OG MPGs effort back when they were first starting and she acts like she's in some sort of miserable situation :bibliahh:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 3

It's really bad for her, she's getting skull dragged everywhere for this :deadbanana: Very deservingly so, what a privileged, tone deaf and hypocritical take; it really might be time to step back and do one of Dua Lipa's vacation specials.

Edited by Komet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.