• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ImpressMeMuch

• State of Grace.

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

She talks about how both sides are the same and then brings up Trans rights? 

Girl please stop with these interviews and get a PR agent 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Namie-Knowles said:

Please don't let Trump be in charge over Palestine and Israel. Because he's going to do them 10x worse than the Biden administration ever has. I don't think people realize this, you're going to kill even more Palestinians if you willingly let Trump win. 

This is sadly so, so true

• Like 1

Truly wish she would just shut the f*** up.

Her fans need to follow suit and stop holding her up as some Gen-Z queer heroine when she's just as stupid and pseudo-intellectual as they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Girl democrats are literally killing thousands of women, gay people and muslims on mass in Palestine. Obama essentially killed hundreds of thousands of Syrian muslims and women during his presidential run. Why do we overlook their rights to exists. This is literally the point Chappell wants to make. Please also consider not only the US borders.

Trump has said MANY times he'd be doing just that AND would provide much more help to Israel once he's the president. Stop being delusional with this. Ofc I do not support that BUT making Trump a president would be MUCH worse in every other aspect as well as the genocide against Palestinians.

Edited by curiousladybug
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I mean, she kinda made a point on critical thinking but if she wasn't gonna endorse anyone she should've just gone about her life and not said anything lol, this isn't a good look

• Like 1

Both sides do have problems, it's true. But one has much, much larger problems (persecution of trans folk and drag performers, stripping away women's rights) so pretending they are the same is simply not true.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CakeMeOn said:

She steals her entire aesthetic from drag then insists both sides will be bad when one wants to outright ban it 

Stole her entire aesthetic from drag months after discovering it and not knowing what reading was :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I heard that she still will be in the same room with her Republican family.  She is such a closeted MAGA.  

…for realz though, a lot of you need to stop engaging in politics through pop stars.  

She doesn't have to endorse anyone but I'm not feeling this vague "both sides have issues" statement. She didn't even articulate herself well enough to make any real points. I don't understand why she felt the need to say anything at all :deadbanana4:

From the recent Guardian interview, different from the previous magazine interview:

Other famous pop stars have checked in. "Only the girls know how it feels," she says. "I was warned that it's going to feel like going through puberty again – my body does feel different. It's holding tension in a very different way: I have all these new emotions and I'm really confused. 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/sep/20/fame-is-like-going-through-puberty-chappell-roan-on-sexuality-superstardom-and-the-joy-of-drag

• Haha 2

I've never been so sick of hearing what an artist has to say about literally anything

Anyway, she's still a great musician, for what it's worth. s:wan:

• Like 5

Her sentiments are pretty valid but you don't need to be a Kamala fan to say she's the better option by a large margin. The problems on both parts aren't equivalent.

• Like 2

She's about to be 30 years old in a few years? The way she talks I SWORE she was 19!! :deadbanana4::redface:

Embarssing comment. Rich white people really don't care about people of color and their livelihoods. She doesnt care about LGBT rights. She's an idiot. And saying something like this at a crucial and historic moment? It's disgusting.

I knew it all along. Yall been riding to hard for his girl and literally keeps telling you why you shouldn't

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Oh she's really following the Lorde playbook. Comparing it to an autoimmune disease will be next

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.