What celebrities do you think Diddy is gonna take out with him?

Distantconstellation

With diddy now having nothing to lose he can easily start talking about other celebrities. Who do you think he's gonna take out? I have a feeling it will be Jay & Beyonce. Remember that he had cameras all over his houses so who knows the crazy shits he has recorded and has records of.

I'm also thinking a few politicians but Jay z and beyonce to me particularly Jay z. 

Is there a particular reason you think Beyonce and Jay Z are you just manifesting because that's what you want to see

• Like 2

there's a reason Justin Bieber is scrambling right now

Nobody. This will be forgotten/hidden by the end of the year just like Epstein's clients.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

there's a reason Justin Bieber is scrambling right now

If anything he is likely one of his abuse victims

Donald Trump, Jerry Seinfeld, Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Xtina, basically anyone I don't like

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the fanfiction :rip: he was a rich druggie **** boy. he abused selena

he's literally been friends with Diddy, Chris Brown, R Kelly, Usher etc he 101% knows everything about this Diddy mess and I wouldn't be surprised if he participated

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Is there a particular reason you think Beyonce and Jay Z are you just manifesting because that's what you want to see

Weren't they closely associated? 

Tom Hanks

Just now, fememeist said:

Donald Trump, Jerry Seinfeld, Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Xtina, basically anyone I don't like

Xtina and diddy did not get along during the making of Tell Me video. He wanted her to dance and she's was like nope.  

Kim Porter knew everything this man did. Everything.

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Up until 18 I would agree. After 18 Justin would be a criminal too. I know atrl has this weird thing where yall think that 18, 19, 20 years old are still kids but the law doesn't agree with yall 

9 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Up until 18 I would agree. After 18 Justin would be a criminal too. I know atrl has this weird thing where yall think that 18, 19, 20 years old are still kids but the law doesn't agree with yall 

they only defend bieber cause he's a white man. chris brown was 19 too when he abused rihanna but he never got the pass :toofunny2: these people think bieber is so innocent and such a pure baby because he's white lmao

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

they only defend bieber cause he's a white man. chris brown was 19 too when he abused rihanna but he never got the pass :toofunny2: these people think bieber is so innocent and such a pure baby because he's white lmao

Aren't there videos of him using the n word and talking about killing n word people? Idk why that's not brought up as much as camilas stuff

Hopefully Sexyredd and Ice Spice

17 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the difference is that with chris brown there is proof he violently abused rihanna and with justin bieber there is no such allegation nor proof…its not rocket science

36 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Weren't they closely associated? 

I don't know that that's really a fair metric. There are plenty of people who were closely associated to Harvey Weinsten and Jeffrey Epstein who had nothing to do with their crimes, and it's gonna be the same here with Diddy.

These people were all famous and active socialites. Plenty of innocent people are bound to have longstanding personal relationships with them. Their fame and notability is what they are able to hide behind. That is especially true for someone like Diddy who has done work for countless artists over the years. 

It would need to be something way more substantial than a simple long friendship. Plenty of people are friends with monsters and don't know it. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the difference is that with chris brown there is proof he violently abused rihanna and with justin bieber there is no such allegation nor proof…its not rocket science

Ok agree but out of them two and camila it seems like she gets treated worse by gays here when it comes to her racist past. But wasn't she like 14 or something like that? 

Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Tyler The Creator

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

you dont believe women until there's proof?

you're just like your fave

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.ffea1380f3698124218ceef8d03ae2b1.gif

20 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

you dont believe women until there's proof?

you're just like your fave

IMG_0430.thumb.gif.ffea1380f3698124218ceef8d03ae2b1.gif

I believe in factual information and concrete allegations yes. Why would I demonize someone like Justin Bieber who doesnt have any abuse allegations to begin with? That literally makes no sense. 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

the fanfiction :rip: he was a rich druggie **** boy. he abused selena

he's literally been friends with Diddy, Chris Brown, R Kelly, Usher etc he 101% knows everything about this Diddy mess and I wouldn't be surprised if he participated

Well Justin has been open about his sex and drug addiction and clearly knew it was wrong. Which is why he choose to get into church, settle down and have a peaceful life.

There's some grown ass adults like Diddy that don't see the wrong in it and keep doing it….

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.