Did anyone expect Dua and Camila be in the same concert...

JBJT2786

And Camila be a side act and Dua be the headliner? It just happened tonight at the Iheartradio festival... like 6 years ago there were ATRLers thinking Camila would be this huge star while Dua would never blow up. Fast forward to now Camila can only get 30 mins of stage time while Dua is headlining  festivals.

Just surprising how both of their careers have gone....

camila-cabello-iheartradio-music-festiva

15607023_web1_GettyImages-KM0_1783_20210

11 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

like 6 years ago there were ATRLers thinking Camila would be this huge star while Dua would never blow up.

It's low key giving the same energy as people thinking Bella Thorne's dyslexic ass was gonna be the star while Zendaya would fall into obscurity 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I mean, Dua Lipa is more popular than Camila at least here where I live.

35 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

It's low key giving the same energy as people thinking Bella Thorne's dyslexic ass was gonna be the star while Zendaya would fall into obscurity 

spacer.png

That's exactly what I thought at the time :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

like 6 years ago there were ATRLers thinking Camila would be this huge star while Dua would never blow up

new rules was already viral and smashing before havana even released 

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

Fast forward to now Camila can only get 30 mins of stage time while Dua is headlining  festival

not even defending camila but i'm pretty sure both get 30 minutes, this is iheart festival :dies:

Katy will be Dua's side act in 2024 too so not surprised

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.