Katy Perry SLAYING Rock In Rio Show For 100,000 People

RIKI232

TOTGA moment had me in tears, it can never fail:gaycat7:

Also the duet with Cindy Lauper is super nostalgic, it has shown Katy's rock soul, I saw that young girl with a dream and so much passion:heart:

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witnessed ET

• Uncatena

• STMG23

• Truth Teller

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And she went to Dr Luke for this. She has conceived the worst album of her career and the songs sound awful live. 

Let this be a lesson on why throwing your morals out the window doesn't always pay off.

If anything, thank you Katy Perry for tarnishing Dr Luke's reputation as a producer. You both made an terrible record. 

Edited by alexrex
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cain said:

The lipsyncing during the new album tracks :deadbanana4:

She was not lipping the new tracks the track was just loud as hell. During IHHM she tried to sing the verse down the octave and it sounded rough. Everyone running to say she lipped in here when the reality is she sounded pretty shaky throughout half the song and good to great on the other half. 

OT: My fav part was the end with Firework, Lifetimes, Wide Awake, and Daises. The remixes of all the songs were fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The vocal on Part of Me might actually be the worst thing she's done this year. 

Good for her, ATRL losers wish for a crumb of her success in the end :clap3:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Uncatena said:

FLATS???

Id get it if she was doing a lot of choreo, but she didn't do anything :rip:

I went to a Mariah Carey concert last night, and about 95% of it was lip-synced. :rip:

When I got home, I watched Katy Perry perform, and she sang most of her songs live. :rip:

Strange times. :rip:

• Haha 3

Well… at least she's not paying attention to the critics today 

:suburban:

Overall it wasn't bad. Cool outfits, sassy dancers, and she kept it positively fun/care free. Vocally she was all over the place, but I wasn't expecting star rated vocal to begin with. God bless Cyndi. 

Can't wait for the tour, hope she top Witness: The Tour in term of visuals. I love the android vibes. :duca:

• Like 1

vocals horrendous as always but I actually enjoy the setlist and all the remixes are doing their job. Swish Swish looks fun & the Smile songs were great picks actually 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.