Only 20k people tuned into Katy live concert on youtube?

shimind

Its a concert happening in brazil right now and being broadcast live on youtube on her channel.  But only 20k people have tuned in. Why? are people not even willing to watch her for free? 

• Thumbs Down 1

isn't 20k live streaming huge?

Youtube isn't that popular anymore 

Edited by Gagaast
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

Well all her fanbase is Brazilian so I imagine they're there

Can't pull in 20k free from the comfort of people's homes... I hope she doesn't even try to tour. :jonny: 

Can't pull in 20k free from the comfort of people's homes... I hope she doesn't even try to tour. :jonny: 

its giving dua lipa before the dance lessons... :deadbanana2:

Why are you asking me, sis? I don't know :suburban:

Edited by Zeferino

Why are you asking me? I'm not her fan :suburban:

double comments everywhere...

Well she still has 20 k fans after that horrible album, that is a great achievement 

double comments everywhere...

Well she still has 20 k fans after that horrible album, that is a great achievement 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

if those 20k people bought the album 2 times, she can potentially have better numbers than Paris Hilton :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, shimind said:

Its a concert happening in brazil right now and being broadcast live on youtube on her channel.  But only 20k people have tuned in. Why? are people not even willing to watch her for free? 

I'm going to go easy on you since you have Pokemon avi so you're clearly a child but Youtube has not been a popular platform for anything to do with music for coming on almost half a decade. 

Twitter likes don't watch Youtube

:suburban:

Do who know about time difference? Or do u need a class? If u wanna be a troll, u need to do  better. I know u can do it! 

Edited by AcidPrince
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Spooky Mulder said:

Everyone's at the MC thread.

Girl I spat out my food because of you! :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gagaast said:

It's not huge, i follow some minor channels that does live streaming for 5 to 10k people on a daily basis.

I watched until NRO and then turned it off. She sounded out of breath and off key. I will say though I feel bad for her. She really looked sad behind the eyes. I think she knows this week will be a sh*tstorm with the chart numbers coming out. The reviews already are abysmal. I think I'm gonna recluse myself and let the good sis live. I can't imagine the lashings and trollings when numbers come out. She is after all human. I

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Gagaast said:

It isn't. Karol G did 1 million for her concert broadcast like two months ago.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I watched until NRO and then turned it off. She sounded out of breath and off key. I will say though I feel bad for her. She really looked sad behind the eyes. I think she knows this week will be a sh*tstorm with the chart numbers coming out. The reviews already are abysmal. I think I'm gonna recluse myself and let the good sis live. I can't imagine the lashings and trollings when numbers come out. She is after all human. I

She's being crucified for being who she always was atp. A public humiliation ritual… it's getting weird. 

• Like 1

Would anyone really tune in and risk hearing Woman's World? :rip:

26 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I feel bad for her as well, but like she honestly brought this upon herself. There's many different producers that Katy could've worked with to give us a cute bop and comeback album, but instead she chose to go back to Luke, probably in hopes of rekindling the magic from TD. 

And then the material wasn't that great, so it wasn't even worth crawling back to his ass in the end. Now here we are…

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.