Dua debuts extreme touring force, surprised?

Solaria

This is insane. It doesn't stop. She could have easily toured stadiums with this tour. OH DUALLAH :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

The Payola paid off :ryan3:

• Haha 2

Good for her!

A MEGA GIGA HYPER SUPER ULTRA SMASHA :clap3: only the Gen Z Kylie Minogue tyvm 

A full US stadium tour would've been too ambitious, but Dua probably could've snatched a baseball stadium date or two in New York and LA

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

A full US stadium tour would've been too ambitious, but Dua probably could've snatched a baseball stadium date or two in New York and LA

She was supposed to tour SoFi stadium… I'm so mad omg

I've been wanting to do a thread about this since an hour ago, but the base section just kept showing error after error :irate:

I'm surprised. I was told she's a faceless flop, that her hits were payola driven and that the GP doesn't even know who sings them. Dula Pipa pushing boundaries when it comes to flopping :jonny5:

Ohhh Houdini the sleeper hit that you are :clap3: the GP wants to hear this banger LIVE!!

The flop is flopping :clap3:

spacer.png

Edited by Rush

Not that I should be shocked but there was an unexpected amount of people queued before me. Can't wait for the iconic tour moments xx:gayalipacat1:

The Khia Forum? :suburban: oh Dua

• Haha 1

Not at all. She's not giving us nothing anymore. Instead, she's giving everything. 

Bs9bI5F.gif

Kinda sending me that 90% of the people who bought tickets for this probably think her last song was Dance The Night 

Bs9bI5F.gif

Touring force after flop

Bs9bI5F.gif

• Thanks 1

the pink of this generation

Bs9bI5F.gif

When are pop stans going to wake up and understand that streams mean... nothing ? Y'all have somehow managed to convince yourself that someone who gets a lot of streams is huge and that others are flops. That's not how it works. Most people don't stream music and don't have a Spotify suscription. Spotify is mainly used by one specific demographic and streams are so easy to manipulate.

We have seen many examples of artists with insane streams who do not have a lot of demand when they go on a tour... and we also keep seeing people with unimpressive/bad streams (not talking about Dua) attracting a tone of people with their tours.

People listening to Dua Lipa are mainly adults and part of the general public. They have better to do than playing her music non-stop like 14 years old stans. The RO era might have surprisingly underperformed... Dua Lipa is a big celebrity, people love her, enjoy her music and the tour will be insane. To answer the question, I am not surprised by the demand and she deserves it.

• Like 2

Tickets are not even on sale for the Paris dates yet but she already sold them out according to X user dlipahungary

Bs9bI5F.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.