Should've Lady Gaga kept this banger for herself? should we expect this sound for LG7

Eóghan

she did this song for The Fame with Rob Fusari but it ended up on Adam Lambert's debut

it's such a banger and hasn't aged one bit, sounds like a mix of Queen and Scissor Sisters; and I always dreamed that the original demo with Gaga's voice would leak one day. although i don't think the demo would've had the same punch because the midas touch Jeff Bhasker produced the song for Adam. i was thinking it's a such a shame Gaga only worked with Jeff on 1 song (Diamond Heart) but then i saw that there was a rumor that she worked with him last year on LG7 :jonny:

• Like 1

Yes Gaga should have kept the demo of this song, no don't expect this to be the sound for LG7. 

Yeah i love this song it's an eargasm :heart2:

41 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

she did this song for The Fame with Rob Fusari but it ended up on Adam Lambert's debut

it's such a banger and hasn't aged one bit, sounds like a mix of Queen and Scissor Sisters; and I always dreamed that the original demo with Gaga's voice would leak one day. although i don't think the demo would've had the same punch because the midas touch Jeff Bhasker produced the song for Adam. i was thinking it's a such a shame Gaga only worked with Jeff on 1 song (Diamond Heart) but then i saw that there was a rumor that she worked with him last year on LG7 :jonny:

I'm pretty sure that we've had Gaga's version of the song since like 2010 or earlier? I vaguely remember having a copy on one of my USB flash drives at one point.

44 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I always dreamed that the original demo with Gaga's voice would leak one day. although i don't think the demo would've had the same punch because the midas touch Jeff Bhasker produced the song for Adam.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I'm pretty sure that we've had Gaga's version of the song since like 2010 or earlier? I vaguely remember having a copy on one of my USB flash drives at one point.

15 minutes ago, Miichael said:

omg thanks guys.

I lowkey love her version, it's different but the melody is so good. honestly if she refined it, it would've been a much better single than Beautiful Dirty Rich

Never heard the Adam Lambert version until this thread, it's terrible sorry. But I always loved the Gaga's demo, so yes, I wish she kept it for herself! And no, I don't expect this kind of sound for LG7. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.