Linkin Park has two songs on Spotify Global top 20

YoungDreamer

While their current single remains stable for a second week on Spotify Global top 10, their whole catalogue is getting a boost since their comeback.

#9 The Emptiness Machine (-2)

#20 Numb (=)

#66 In The End (+7)

#89 Faint (+12)

#126 One Step Closer (+27)

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/regional-global-daily/latest

Wow, didn't know Numb was that high :clap3: 

Legendary band :clap3:

See when you're legendary :clap3:

Breaking the Habit needs to chart next 

• Like 2

oh Numb the classic that you are

Edited by awong918
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully it falls off once the novelty of a new singer fades away. No scientologist deserves success and influence.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

Hopefully it falls off once the novelty of a new singer fades away. No scientologist deserves success and influence.

Emily Armstrong is an openly queer person, something that Scientology strongly disapproves of. Dead Sara's song "Face to Face" addresses Emily's confrontation with the "religion" she was BORN into. If it's hard enough to join a cult, just imagine how challenging it is to leave it or even speak about it publicly. Exposing this reality can literally put her life at risk.

If you don't want to listen to or support the band or Emily, that's a personal choice, and it's perfectly fine. However, don't portray her as an active Scientologist because that is far from the truth.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Thin White Duke said:

I disagree. I was born mormon and leaving the church was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life and it also meant leaving my family. And apparently Scientology is far stricter. I feel sorry for anybody trapped in religions like that.

15 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

Emily Armstrong is an openly queer person, something that Scientology strongly disapproves of. Dead Sara's song "Face to Face" addresses Emily's confrontation with the "religion" she was BORN into. If it's hard enough to join a cult, just imagine how challenging it is to leave it or even speak about it publicly. Exposing this reality can literally put her life at risk.

If you don't want to listen to or support the band or Emily, that's a personal choice, and it's perfectly fine. However, don't portray her as an active Scientologist because that is far from the truth.

You're right, but this will fall on deaf ears. It's not about facts or morals for them, they just get pleasure and fulfillment from participating in the exercise of mob hatred.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Will have another soon if they have the league of legends world song coming up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.