1 million Lebanese displaced | Israel-Lebanon Conflict

heckinglovato

Just now, TouchinFree said:

Why woukd you cease fire if Israeli's are creeping up yoyr land? What kind of brainrot? Hezbollah has been defending themselves all this time. This "terrorist" **** has been marketed by your zion generated media. 

Israel has comitted the biggest mistake. The mid east wont be the same ever again now and thats EXACTLY how they've intended all this time. So rejlice you and your blood thirst zionist ideology. 

I want peace for civilians and said above i dont care if netanyahu was killed, the middle east didnt exactly like this guy either or Hezbollah. 

Im not blood thirsty if a true ceasfire was formed it would be great but it will never happen with current leadership in all 3 groups

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heckinglovato

• ForgottenSoul

• State of Grace.

• DuffStan

2 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

You're literally avoiding my question 

I answered one of your questions whether Israel are terrorists I said yes if they target civilians which they have, You wouldnt answer the same thing back.. interesting. 

You cant say im avoiding a question when you people wont answer anything at all because you dont like being exposed. 

Also I dont think you really asked a question in your last post. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Just now, ForgottenSoul said:

I answered one of your questions whether Israel are terrorists I said yes if they target civilians which they have, You wouldnt answer the same thing back.. interesting. 

You can say im avoiding a question when you people wont answer anything at all because you dont like being exposed. 

No you didn't answer my second question. 

3 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

No you didn't answer my second question. 

Which was? 

You still wont answer the same thing I did.. 

Are Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists? 

Israel military was pretty much out of Gaza before the current confilict, no sides want a ceasfire. 

Im apparently a pro Israel person but I can admit they have done terrorist acts and netanyahu is scum but no-one else can say the same on this website.. curious. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

24 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I never called him a terrorist I said who knows? Because I clearly dont know. 

Whatever that means

11 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I want peace for civilians and said above i dont care if netanyahu was killed, the middle east didnt exactly like this guy either or Hezbollah. 

Im not blood thirsty if a true ceasfire was formed it would be great but it will never happen with current leadership in all 3 groups

Lmfao sure you do. Israel has been attacking southern lebanon ever since the Israeli occupatipn, these pigs want all that land just in case you didnt know, the same way they've occupied Sinna grom Egypt they crept up to Lebanon MULTIPLE times.  He was a great leader that has only defended his people against a blood thirsty regime. 

He wasnt the one that just killed 41 thousand innconet people. Dont ever compare him to that pig. You're truly blinded. But trust me Israel wont see peace ever again.

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAP said:

Whatever that means

Who knows is a fair response because we literally dont really know how many support Hezbollah or Hamas or IDF in their countries. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Lmfao sure you do. Israel has been attacking southern lebanon ever since the Israeli occupatipn, these pigs want all that land just in case you didnt know, the same way they've occupied Sinna grom Egypt they crept up to Lebanon MULTIPLE times.  He was a great leader that has only defended his people against a blood thirsty regime. 

He wasnt the one that just killed 41 thousand innconet people. Dont ever compare him to that pig. You're truly blinded. But trust me Israel wont see peace ever again.

"He was a great leader that has only defended his people against a blood thirsty regime. "

Yeah he did nothing bad in Syria at all did he.. 

• Like 2

Nasrallah, regardless of how one feels about him, was a moderating force, a line of much needed defence & was pivotal in keeping ISIS out of Lebanon, helping to eradicate them in Syria, and stopping Israel from encroaching on the south. 

This is not going to be good. For anyone. There will be no restraint.

Israel is destabilising the entire region & is only going to bring upon more carnage - and risk to itself & the west.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

"He was a great leader that has only defended his people against a blood thirsty regime. "

Yeah he did nothing bad in Syria at all did he.. 

Lmfao not you using false sunni sources. He was the only arab leader that truly stood up against the blood thirsty pigs. Aided so many palestenians in the process and allowed them shelter to south lebanon. The reason why some lebanese people ( northern)  MAY disliked him is because he gave palestenians shelter when they were being killed at boarders of other arab and the lebanese economy was already weak. 

He was never fearful and threatened zion from the start " You strike, i will strike back" was his philosophy. Each time Israel's military crept up to border of souther lebanon he'd strike back and went live on tv to make a statement and ask them to **** off. All arabs were scared as ususal and would ask him to " keep low" because well.... they were scared. So obviouly some arab are "happy" but trust me most arent. 

Dont be so quick to judge. Im tired of seeing some americans/westeners still holding onto the same brainwahsed ideology. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, noodlelymph said:

Correct "Israel" has done that, and done it magnitudes far greater than both these orgs and several other terrorists combined. "Israel" has committed an unprecedented genocidal killing spree. They are the only ones who "want" to kill civilians as admitted by their own military and gov leaders and well documented in the ICJ genocide case filed by South Africa. 

And You didn't answer the second and most important question. You have zero understanding of the brutal creation of the state of "Israel" that has created generations of resistance and orgs that justifiably can and should strike back at a brutal colonizing and occupying force. 

Also hamas has several times accepted a ceasefire that would require Israel to remove its military from the Gaza Strip which "Israel" refuses to do. You can't create fake news. 

Unprecedented? 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, TouchinFree said:

Lmfao not you using false sunni sources. He was the only arab leader that truly stood up against the blood thirsty pigs. Aided so many palestenians in the process and allowed them shelter to south lebanon. The reason why some lebanese people ( northern)  MAY disliked him is because he gave palestenians shelter when they were being killed at boarders of other arab and the lebanese economy was already weak. 

He was never fearful and threatened zion from the start " You strike, i will strike back" was his philosophy. Each time Israel's military crept up to border of souther lebanon he'd strike back and went live on tv to make a statement and ask them to **** off. All arabs were scared as ususal and would ask him to " keep low" because well.... they were scared. So obviouly some arab are "happy" but trust me most arent. 

Dont be so quick to judge. Im tired of seeing some americans/westeners still holding onto the same brainwahsed ideology. 

This. Not all Arabs agree with his policies but he indeed was the only leader to give Palestinian a hand and stood up against Israeli occupation.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Cut to video footage of thousands of Israelis protesting their own government's war crimes. Surprise! Politics is nuanced and multilayered!

Israelis aren't protesting war crimes out of sympathy for the victims. They just want their hostages returned home, and then they don't care if the IDF go back to bombing Palestinians to oblivion after that. Israelis support genocide.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Can someone kill Nethanayu & the rest of the IDF next?

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

it will never happen with current leadership in all 3 groups

This thread is about Lebanon and not Palestine, and this user is likely deserving of a permaban anyway, but to correct the record:

Hamas agreed to a US-written, UN Security Council passed ceasefire in July 2024.

Netanyahu has since rejected it and says he will not agree to any ceasefire that requires.. ceasing fire. :rip:

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mezik said:

Can someone kill Nethanayu & the rest of the IDF next?

Thisss Netanyahu is a bigger monster than Putin and at the same level as Hitler. Someone needs to murder him already

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Invincibles said:

@Bloo is this not a ZTP violation? 

It is. Fortunately, roughly 5 hours ago, it was already struck with a ZTP and a resulting perma-ban by the time I got online to notice the mentions.

Thanks to those who took the appropriate measures of filing reports and making sure it got proper attention.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Bloo said:

It is. Fortunately, roughly 5 hours ago, it was already struck with a ZTP and a resulting perma-ban by the time I got online to notice the mentions.

Thanks to those who took the appropriate measures of filing reports and making sure it got proper attention.

Thank you thank you thank you! :heart:

So I assume that Hezbollah will operate more like a guerrilla group in the future? Seems like the leadership was walking around Beirut in the open while Sinwar is staying underground in the tunnel system. Seems to me Hamas has the tactics but no strategy but Hezbollah has the strategy but no tactics. 

This is excellent news, so many Arabs are out celebrating this Persian asset's death. May the lord spitroast this piglet's flesh till Judgement's day. 

Edited by StayFrosty
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

So I assume that Hezbollah will operate more like a guerrilla group in the future? Seems like the leadership was walking around Beirut in the open while Sinwar is staying underground in the tunnel system. Seems to me Hamas has the tactics but no strategy but Hezbollah has the strategy but no tactics. 

Possibly it's the 'hostages' effect? They got nearly all of their leaders killed within a much smaller effort of bombings compared to Gaza.

When a man like this dies I'm not upset about it at all 🤷

but the way Israel is going about all of this (killing innocent people as well) has and will backfire and just make the region worse off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.