1 million Lebanese displaced | Israel-Lebanon Conflict

heckinglovato

Just now, ForgottenSoul said:

Both groups are funded by Iran who wants Israel state to end trying to argue its some resistance is deluded.

You cant call for a ceasfire then fire rockets during it or after which all 3 groups have done.. which is why ceasfires are useless no-one truly wants it. 

Israel's existence (Zionism) shouldn't continue. Religious ethnostates artificially created and artificially sustained by ethnic cleansing and brutal genocide should be dismantled. Israel's illegal occupation of Palestinian land is  routine status quo violation of "ceasefire." Sorry but the rest of the world minus the colonizers in the US and EU see Israel as a brutal terrorist state. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heckinglovato

• ForgottenSoul

• State of Grace.

• DuffStan

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

someone who continues to defend terrorist groups

I'm not the one defending Israel/The IDF so it cannot be me :heart2:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I think all 3 sides are trash but Hezbollah getting bombed.. couldnt be happier they are trash.. do you like Hezbollah?

If israel didnt have good air defense Hezbollah and Hamas would be killing indiscriminately but lets just ignore the thousands of rockets those groups fire because Israel bad right? 

You just directly told an innocent civilian Lebanese who is scared for his/his family's life on ATRL "don't fire rockets at Israel maybe"

This is disgusting and absurd 

14 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Dont fire thousands of rockets at Israel.. maybe.

You're a disgusting human. My husband and I are supposed to get married and his family in Lebanon are supposed to fly here. Everyone is worried they may not be able to make it and even if they do it is such a horrific, traumatizing experience that will effect everyone. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

Israel's existence (Zionism) shouldn't continue. Religious ethnostates artificially created and artificially sustained by ethnic cleansing and brutal genocide should be dismantled. Israel's illegal occupation of Palestinian land is  routine status quo violation of "ceasefire." Sorry but the rest of the world minus the colonizers in the US and EU see Israel as a brutal terrorist state. 

Most people in the world see Hezbollah and Hamas as Irans dogs also.. terrorists who cant even do terrorism well. Hezbollah have never honored a ceasfire, they dont want peace and never will because they are dogs of Iran. 

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not the one defending Israel/The IDF so it cannot be me :heart2:

Yeah your just defending terrorists instead. 

Are you sad or happy the leader of Hezbollah died? cant you answer. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, CovalentBondage said:

You're a disgusting human. My husband and I are supposed to get married and his family in Lebanon are supposed to fly here. Everyone is worried they may not be able to make it and even if they do it is such a horrific, traumatizing experience that will effect everyone. 

Okay then maybe kick out Hezbollah? 

I feel bad for innocents but Hezbollah getting slaughtered is great, im glad people in Syria,Iran agree. 

You cant expect Israel to not respond when Hezbollah continue to fire rockets non stop. 

• Thumbs Down 11

7 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

You just directly told an innocent civilian Lebanese who is scared for his/his family's life on ATRL "don't fire rockets at Israel maybe"

This is disgusting and absurd 

That person wants a ceasfire so Hezobllah can re arm to fire thousands of rockets , obviously I dont think that person fired rockets at Israel. Was clearly talking about Hezbollah. He did say "us" though so could be a part of that group? Who knows because a lot of lebanon do support Hezbollah. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 15

Just now, ForgottenSoul said:

Most people in the world see Hezbollah and Hamas as Irans dogs also.. terrorists who cant even do terrorism well. 

Is the Israeli government and military terrorist organizations? Is any participant in the IOF a terrorist? Cant you answer 

is the brutal occupation of Lebanese and Palestinian land by the terrorist org that is the Israeli govt & military starting in the 1940s what eventually created the conditions for Hezbollah and Hamas to be formed? Cant you answer 

Are the terrorists in the IOF routinely murdering civilians and children in numbers magnitudes far greater and committing massacres daily? Cant you answer 

1 minute ago, ForgottenSoul said:

He did say "us" though so could be a part of that group? Who knows. 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just now, Rob_Matteo said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"The world has let us down, they are all compliant if they're not ACTING towards an immediate ceasefire after this tragedy."#

Hezbollah clearly want a ceasfire to sort out their situation and fire rockets, I have no idea what that us could mean though. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

That person wants a ceasfire so Hezobllah can re arm to fire thousands of rockets , obviously I dont think that person fired rockets at Israel. Was clearly talking about Hezbollah. He did say "us" though so could be a part of that group? Who knows because a lot of lebanon do support Hezbollah. 

@Bloo is this not a ZTP violation? 

1 minute ago, noodlelymph said:

Is the Israeli government and military terrorist organizations? Is any participant in the IOF a terrorist? Cant you answer 

is the brutal occupation of Lebanese and Palestinian land by the terrorist org that is the Israeli govt & military starting in the 1940s what eventually created the conditions for Hezbollah and Hamas to be formed? Cant you answer 

Are the terrorists in the IOF routinely murdering civilians and children in numbers magnitudes far greater and committing massacres daily? Cant you answer 

If your firing and directly targetting civilians you a terrorist, Israel has done that, Hezbollah has done that, Hamas has done that. 

Can you answer if Hezbollah or Hamas would ever accept a ceasfire or peace? They wouldnt. 

I can answer and did the difference is Hezbollah and Hamas want to kill civilians but cant because Israel has a good air defense. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Invincibles said:

@Bloo is this not a ZTP violation? 

Is talking bad about terrorists ZTP? lmfao. 

Its hilarious how weak willed you people are when it comes to people questioning why you support groups like Hamas/Hezbollah. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Is talking bad about terrorists ZTP? lmfao. 

@DuffStan is of Lebanese decent, has family in Lebanon, and you just called them/their family a terrorist…

1 minute ago, Invincibles said:

@DuffStan is of Lebanese decent, has family in Lebanon, and you just called them/their family a terrorist…

I never called him a terrorist I said who knows? Because I clearly dont know. 

Ill probs get a ban though because this forum doesnt allow anyone to call out Hamas or Hezbollah. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 13

2 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

If your firing and directly targetting civilians you a terrorist, Israel has done that, Hezbollah has done that, Hamas has done that. 

Can you answer if Hezbollah or Hamas would ever accept a ceasfire or peace? They wouldnt. 

I can answer and did the difference is Hezbollah and Hamas want to kill civilians but cant because Israel has a good air defense. 

Correct "Israel" has done that, and done it magnitudes far greater than both these orgs and several other terrorists combined. "Israel" has committed an unprecedented genocidal killing spree. They are the only ones who "want" to kill civilians as admitted by their own military and gov leaders and well documented in the ICJ genocide case filed by South Africa. 

And You didn't answer the second and most important question. You have zero understanding of the brutal creation of the state of "Israel" that has created generations of resistance and orgs that justifiably can and should strike back at a brutal colonizing and occupying force. 

Also hamas has several times accepted a ceasefire that would require Israel to remove its military from the Gaza Strip which "Israel" refuses to do. You can't create fake news. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, noodlelymph said:

Correct "Israel" has done that, and done it magnitudes far greater than both these orgs and several other terrorists combined. "Israel" has committed an unprecedented genocidal killing spree. They are the only ones who "want" to kill civilians as admitted by their own military and gov leaders and well documented in the ICJ genocide case filed by South Africa. 

And You didn't answer the second and most important question. You have zero understanding of the brutal creation of the state of "Israel" that has created generations of resistance and orgs that justifiably can and should strike back at a brutal colonizing and occupying force. 

Also hamas has several times accepted a ceasefire that would require Israel to remove its military from the Gaza Strip which "Israel" refuses to do. You can't create fake news. 

Hamas and Hezbollah have also fired rockets randomly into israel like you just ignored because you dont care about innocent people. 

When the groups are funded by Iran and controlled by Iran any "resistance" they have is bs. 

Israel military was out of Gaza strip.. didnt stop the fights and Hezbollah and Hamas have both accepted and fired rockets during a ceasfire or broke it.. So has Israel though. 

You seriously think Hezbollah just accepts a ceasfire after their leaders died? 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I never called him a terrorist I said who knows? Because I clearly dont know. 

Ill probs get a ban though because this forum doesnt allow anyone to call out Hamas or Hezbollah. 

@Bloo :psyduck:

3 minutes ago, Invincibles said:

@Bloo :psyduck:

@BlooHey not a biased mod at all. When anyone says anything bad about Hezbollah or Hamas lets @Bloo

I cant question someones own words it seems, i never called anyone a terrorist but is what it is. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 3

27 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

This is just ******* MASSIVE. Get ready for WW 3 officially. Israel has truly stepped overboard. Shias are gonna losw their ******* ****. My god this is such a massive deal i cannot even believe it. It will be ON now, Iran, Iraq and shias will shun a war.

******* Israel count your ******* days. You've literally comitted the biggest mistake. If other shia imams declare war it will be a war similar shunned against ISIS. 

Lmfao..

@State of Grace.

Are you sad a terrorist leader died?

Why is it hard to answer...

If netanyahu died I would be happy but its hard for you to say the same for hezbollah leaders.. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 11

33 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Most people in the world see Hezbollah and Hamas as Irans dogs also.. terrorists who cant even do terrorism well. Hezbollah have never honored a ceasfire, they dont want peace and never will because they are dogs of Iran. 

Why would you cease fire if Israeli's are creeping up your land? What kind of brainrot? Hezbollah has been defending themselves all this time. This "terrorist" **** has been marketed by your zion generated media. 

Israel has comitted the biggest mistake. The mid east wont be the same ever again now and thats EXACTLY how they've intended all this time. So rejoice you and your blood thirst zionist ideology. But trsut me their end isnt far... trust THAT. 

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

@State of Grace.

Are you sad a terrorist leader died?

Why is it hard to answer...

If netanyahu died I would be happy but its hard for you to say the same for hezbollah leaders.. 

You're literally avoiding my question 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.