'143' Review Thread | RS: 1.5 out 5 | MC: 35 [2nd worst rated female album ever]

Bends

1 minute ago, FlyPirate said:

how you gonna leave out a literal

ceiling collapsing over a user's head while reading this thread…

Omg oop :deadbanana2: i hope the ceiling is okay

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₈

• Bends

• wastedpotential

• Matchatea

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

All this hate is simply coming from Dr Luke

Well yes!

And we're happy to drag the f*ck out of him and Katy for working with him EVEN MORE

Imgur-GIF-2.gif

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AshleyLovescats887 said:

you mean THE USER :deadbanana2:

PO2V6ue.gif?ex=66efe386&is=66ee9206&hm=7

• Haha 12

Just now, RideOrDie said:

you mean THE USER :deadbanana2:

OMG YEAH THEM too :rip:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

idk you tell me

ABa32lw_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

idk you tell me

ABa32lw_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

:deadbanana2:holy **** lowkey iconic

Edited by AshleyLovescats887
  • Like 1

I am still wondering how most of yall use computers / laptops to get on ATRL. It's such a chore sitting on a chair in front of a screen. Isnt it more comfy with your phone haha :lakitu:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am still wondering how most of yall use computers / laptops to get on ATRL. It's such a chore sitting on a chair in front of a screen. Isnt it more comfy with your phone haha :lakitu:

Some of us have jobs that we're pretending do to

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

It is genuine soulless trash for the brain rotted Grindr twinks to suck some rotted dxck in the back to the club :gaycat5: Kathryn, it's over. 

The usual sex shaming on these threads needs to stop :rip: also, let's stop using "twink" as a derogatory word. 

Otherwise, feel free to drag Katy all you want. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

The usual sex shaming on these threads needs to stop :rip: also, let's stop using "twink" as a derogatory word. 

someone took it personal phew

• Confused 1

Ryan getting ratio'd for closing down the thread and that other user's ceiling collapsing will forever be iconic.

spacer.png

Edited by Sugar-Rush

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

are you one of these bottom of the barrel gays?

Dear Reader

Katy Perry breaking records 16 years into her career :clap3:

1 minute ago, FlyPirate said:

someone took it personal phew

I'm not even a twink, I just don't think it adds anything relevant to the conversation to sex shame people. The ones outside our community are already doing it, so maybe let's not drag our own?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doogle said:

Like… Bionic was funny as the benchmark for flops but it was never bad. She just bombed spectacularly after coming for Gaga so it was kinda funny. Likewise I don't love ARTPOP but it was alright and didn't really even flop that badly. 

But we've been saying x her Witness era. Then her Smile era. And yet 143 makes them look like smashes too :deadbanana2: she killed Witness and Smile herself w her aesthetic but she at least had something (CTTR and NRO) going on and was at least being talked about. 

This is the stars aligning for her to be lashed in every single department. She's not even charting anymore skdjdh

I'm sorry but... HOW has Xtina coming for Gaga exactly? The clip for Not Myself Tonight was an obvious Madonna hommage and Xtina was endlessly bullied by Perez Hilton, Gaga's BFF at the time, which started the whole harassment campaign against her. Xtina literzally did nothing wrong, she was the victim in that whole situation :biblio:

Not wanting to derail the thread but that's just not true, if anything Gaga is the one who wanted to destroy her.

• Confused 1

The maximalist productions she used to lord over feel as dated as a Vine

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-album-reviews/katy-perry-143-review-1235108317/

Life can be unfair, and Katy Perry can't be alone in finding herself having to take the rough with the smooth. Still, anyone would have thought that with the excessive pearl clutching that accompanied the July release of 143's lead single "Women's World" that she'd put out a Nazi marching song, not a clunky attempt at a feminist anthem.

https://theartsdesk.com/new-music/album-katy-perry-143

Seventh album from the American singer is flat, formulaic and forgettable

https://www.musicomh.com/reviews/albums/katy-perry-143

:WAP:

Edited by truthteller
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Ryan getting ratio'd for closing down the thread and that other user's ceiling collapsing will forever be iconic.

spacer.png

The fact that he gained like over 100 dislikes or sth for NOTHING since the thread was opened again just a short while later.

We're all beating a dead horse atp.

Where are the 24hrs numbers :duca:

8 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

i'd rather have an adblock, than fighting an ad that is slowly taking half the screen on mobile

• Haha 1

Single gay guy

7 inches verse boy :keir:

Looking for a cute guy to go to couples therapy with and discuss this legendary thread and how it's making me lose all my brain cells :bibliahh:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

How is it sex shaming? At what point did I shame? :gaycat4: It was an accurate description of the usual suspects, along with the fact that you'd have to have a rotted brain to like this album. 

Just now, Forestboy said:

How is it sex shaming? At what point did I shame? :gaycat4: It was an accurate description of the usual suspects, along with the fact that you'd have to have a rotted brain to like this album. 

Let's just say I agree with the last part of your post :dies:

6 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I'm sorry but... HOW has Xtina coming for Gaga exactly?

GXzDsOGawAAooJn.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Let's just say I agree with the last part of your post :dies:

people finding peace with each other over this floppage. Truely an iconic record :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.