'143' Review Thread | RS: 1.5 out 5 | MC: 35 [2nd worst rated MC album after K-Fed]

Bends

2 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Guys keep going, I'm almost there...

Not you giving

MCMEjs.gif

• Haha 5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₈

• Bends

• wastedpotential

• Matchatea

Top Posters In This Topic

My god this era is a catastrophe. Nothing has gone right and it seems nothing will. Every single thing she's done has BOMBED, been PANNED, and FLOPPED to unprecedented, uncharted degrees. She's truly in her own territory, her own bubble, her own level in hell. Dante couldn't write this kind of a tragedy. 

When future pop girl eras fail this bad, it will be known as their 143 (i hate u) eras

143.gif

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

My god this era is a catastrophe. Nothing has gone right and it seems nothing will. Every single thing she's done has BOMBED, been PANNED, and FLOPPED to unprecedented, uncharted degrees. She's truly in her own territory, her own bubble, her own level in hell. Dante couldn't write this kind of a tragedy. 

When future pop girl eras fail this bad, it will be known as their 143 (i hate u) eras

143.gif

Not I Hate U :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

Not you giving

MCMEjs.gif

This gif is everything omg

let it be known that i called this in the predictions thread(s). i knew that this would be her most panned and be in the 30s.

but even i didn't think it would go as low as 3f*cking5

143.gif

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

143.gif

I guess Witless has spent enough time carrying this burden

143.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Guys I wish I was joking... you can clearly see atrl open in my computer screen like what the hell :bibliahh:

ABa32lw.jpeg

Halsey Brasil ⭐️ on X: "Quando ela queria explodir a pitchfork kkkkkkkk  https://t.co/L90PrczcD0" / X

good lord :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

I hope she's okay mentally. We all saw her struggling on the live feeds during Witness debut. I feel awful for her reading all the cruel comments wondering how to she can move forward now that she's tried everything that has ever worked for her in the past including dying her hair back to black and growing it out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cant wait for tomorrow spotify updates. It will probably be funnier than this thread

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I hope she's okay mentally. We all saw her struggling on the live feeds during Witness debut. I feel awful for her reading all the cruel comments wondering how to she can move forward now that she's tried everything that has ever worked for her in the past including dying her hair back to black and growing it out. 

girl who gives a ****? its what she deserves for working with Luke 

-

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Like 5

40 from Variety lol this is probably the lowest ever come from them, Katy you are history maker :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

143.gif

Can we retire Bionic as term for flop now?

• Like 2

Just now, DavidSMateus said:

I hope so, Woohoo by itself clears the entirety of 143, no contest

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, punisher said:

CHpRQrP.jpeg

they told me to touch grass so i touched some sand

good morning atrl:heart:

Write the 1st Day Spotify streams next. :gaycat4:

Just now, Album Leak said:

I hope so, Woohoo by itself clears the entirety of 143, no contest

That whole album is slept on MASSIVELY. 

• Like 2

she literally cannot stop breaking records! oh katy your mind

7wSgORp.gif

7 minutes ago, DavidSMateus said:

normally I'd say no but 143 really is a different beast altogether 

143.gif

• Haha 1

this was probably posted before but i just saw it :hoetenks:

• Haha 6

Just now, Luckitty said:

even her biggest pop opp's ma is a hater OH FADTY 

143.gif

Not this album being so bad and getting to some of the girlies so deeply that I walked into Bionic praisings :deadbanana4:

143.gif

Sisters, this IS a bad album and it's okay to have a visceral reaction, but that's a step too far :giraffe:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

I know the early-mid 2010s attitude came back to visit Gags today, I know she has been cackling with us!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.