Is Dua mimicking a P!nk type career shift?

Solaria

29 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Yes! Radical Optimism is her Try This, her next album will be return to form again! When Dua drops her "Who Knew" and proves she can write personal songs and turn them into hits! :jonnycat:

Fun fact, P!nk is actually one of Dua's two faves (other one being Nelly Furtado)

"Try This" is my favorite Pink album so I take that

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

same sh*t LOL

Okay racist.

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

"Try This" is my favorite Pink album so I take that

Houdini is her Trouble, Training Season is her God Is A DJ, Illusion is her Last to Know :thing:

Anything for Love is her Waiting for Love, End of an Era is her Humble Neighborhood, Happy for You is her Lovesong :thing:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Okay racist.

Im talking about music, dont project your personal thoughts on me, bye

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9529lndt0cby4d23pqvjkx

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Houdini is her Trouble, Training Season is her God Is A DJ, Illusion is her Last to Know :thing:

Anything for Love is her Waiting for Love, End of an Era is her Humble Neighborhood, Happy for You is her Lovesong :thing:

OK gurl, let me put "Try This" on now

haha

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 1

I don't think being able to sell tickets despite an underperforming album is an intentional career shift, I think it just shows there's still a lot of interest and possibly a loyal fanbase after Future Nostalgia.

The best course of action for Dua is to make sure the next album is good and comes sooner rather than later. Perhaps some strategic collabs and droplets in the interim

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.