https://kylie.lnk.to/TensionIIAlbumWE

spacer.png

SIDE A
1. My Oh My (with Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo)

2. Lights Camera Action
3. Taboo
4. Someone For Me
5. Good As Gone
6. Edge Of Saturday Night (with The Blessed Madonna)

7. Midnight Ride (with Orville Peck & Diplo)

SIDE B
1. Kiss Bang Bang
2. Diamonds
3. Hello
4. Dance To The Music
5. Shoulda Left Ya
6. Dance Alone (with Sia)

Edited by Junlin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Shoful

• Junlin

• bitchfit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda lost with this release. Is it a re-release, a new studio album or a compilation (since all the recent collabs are on it)? If it's a new album, why calling it Tension II?

OMGGG IT'S REAL??? British queen of pop!!

No Heavenly Body or Drum

WE LOST

• Like 6

It's just like the side b of Emotions. Hello is a demo that already leaked, unless it's a different song with the same name. Also, this release is too support the new tour.

Looooooove the pictures, it's gorgeous.

Would have swapped Dance Alone and Midnight Ride for Heavenly Body and Drum!

I'll never stop preaching for the two. Such a shame they ended up on a webstore digital ****

• Like 3

No Running again????? But she pulled a Dua Lipa and stole Sia's track :dies:

Can't wait to delete the 4 duds and have a cute 9 track album :fan: 

• Thanks 1

the leak of Hello is great so I'm happy for that

:biblio: leaving Heavenly Body off streaming and not finishing Love Unlimited is just braindead. 

Clearly this Side B is just tour promo. 

• Like 1

I know most hate Apple Music's animated covers but the animated cover for this made me love the cover :clap3:

omg wow 9 tracks :WAP:

kinda off topic: i've had kylie's entire discography on my apple music since forever (since apple music started) but  when checking now the first few albums are a mess. everything is on a single version, ep version, remixes but I only saved these as full albums before. anyone know how to fix this? I cant :cries: 

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

Yay a new album! Thank you Queen!

I haven't heard the collabs she's already released and included so it'll sound like a whole new album to me. Though I prefer no features for Kylie's music more often than not. 

42 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm kinda lost with this release. Is it a re-release, a new studio album or a compilation (since all the recent collabs are on it)? If it's a new album, why calling it Tension II?

Look at it like Carly's companion releases. This was originally going to be a reissue but she was in the studio a LOT so it turned into a whole new project. 

• Like 4

I really am so excited for this! Could have done without all the collabs minus EOSN, but I will take what we're getting.

This is definitely more of a Britney Jean type of release JUST to coincide with the tour, so I don't expect a ton of promo. But I'm elated by all the new tracks. MUCH BETTER than a rerelease. :clap3:

Grabbed a signed vinyl insert from her site, we can't stop winning 

Oh Kylie... The legend that you are. I still have Tension on heavy rotation so I'm very excited about this one. LCA already sounds like a banger.

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

omg wow 9 tracks :WAP:

kinda off topic: i've had kylie's entire discography on my apple music since forever (since apple music started) but  when checking now the first few albums are a mess. everything is on a single version, ep version, remixes but I only saved these as full albums before. anyone know how to fix this? I cant :cries: 

I got the same problems with her early albums, as well as with other artists. Just delete and save the album again. It's annoying but oh well. 

I snatched the signed print vinyl and the turquoise one, I'm ready queen :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.