Dan Nigro: Behind the scenes producing Good Luck Babe (Chappell Roan)

Saintlor

He's brilliant. I'm happy ATRL stopped censoring his name too. :heart:

• Haha 11

:keir:  I guess Grammy promo for Dan and nice to see he is not in his garage anymore.  He will be sitting with Chappell at the awards shows this year since Olivia doesn't have anything on the horizon.  

• Like 2

He's a great producer tbh. I think his ballad productions could be better but I'm excited to see what he's cooking with her for the next album (and OR3, if he's on that one). Would be here for him becoming the new go-to producer for some pop girls like Max/Jack.

If Katy Perry wasn't very stupid and stuck in the mid 10s, she would have called him to work on her new album and revisit her pop-rock days. Would have been a pretty good comeback for her.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

If Katy Perry wasn't very stupid and stuck in the mid 10s, she would have called him to work on her new album and revisit her pop-rock days. Would have been a pretty good comeback for her.

If she came back with a good 4 u type smash she wouldn't be in the predicament she's in :rip: 

• Like 4

that song is epic, from lyrics, vocals, production... ROTY.

State of Grace.

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

He's a great producer tbh. I think his ballad productions could be better but I'm excited to see what he's cooking with her for the next album (and OR3, if he's on that one). Would be here for him becoming the new go-to producer for some pop girls like Max/Jack.

I love him, but I hope he doesn't become the go-to producer for most pop girls like Jack and Max. Hope he works with the likes of Lorde, Caroline or Clairo at some point tho. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

If she came back with a good 4 u type smash she wouldn't be in the predicament she's in :rip: 

I think even a ballad like Thinking of You would have done well for her, at least better than the OUT-OUT mess.

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I love him, but I hope he doesn't become the go-to producer for most pop girls like Jack and Max. Hope he works with the likes of Lorde, Caroline or Clairo at some point tho. 

Well that's even better :gaycat3:

• Like 1

A king!

He's kinda doing something for me in that video 

images.thumb.jpeg.e09b340cd2b2243db9ce0a

• Haha 9

30 minutes ago, Draper. said:

he already worked with Caroline on Pang and Desire

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The visuals for this song would have been insane, tbh. :ghostface:

• Like 1

love his productions. he gives me queer german teacher vibes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The fact that he casually launched some of the biggest gen z stars (Olivia, Chappell, Conan) is a feat that nobody talks about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

love his productions. he gives me queer german teacher vibes 

The type of teacher who lets you eat lunch in his classroom and gossips with you about the other students :fan:

• Haha 2

Thank you alizee :clap: 

ummmm he's CUTE!

and talented obvi

14 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

This is an excellent idea and exactly why artists who are struggling should seek advice from more in-depth sensible sans from forums.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.