Are Ariana's eras forgotten?

Lagerfeld

I feel like out of all MPGs Ariana's pop eras are the most forgotten by the GP. Maybe DW ears and TUN are remembered, but not by much. 

What do you think? Do you agree or dispute? If so, who is more forgotten?

ne7LodF.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Actually, she forgot the era herself; it's different.

Because ever since sweetener it feels like she rushes through them. Three singles and then she abandons the era and moves on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Because ever since sweetener it feels like she rushes through them. Three singles and then she abandons the era and moves on. 

Eternal Sunshine had a 6 month single campaign and a full-press rollout for the 3rd single :huh:

She's consistently one of the most streamed women each year… what do you think 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Based on her pure sales, yes. I don't think any of her albums have actually sold 1m+ in the US lol haha.

She debuted in the streaming era, what kinda drag :rip:

OT: No 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

She's consistently one of the most streamed women each year… what do you think 

Actually you are wrong Blue! According to stans, Ariana is in her flop era bc everyone forgot about the album, during a year that a ton of popular artists released!!!Two number ones and number one album is such a failure! especially since the album is nearing 1 billion streams this year! Ponytail better start packing!

Edited by Matchatea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Actually you are wrong Blue! According to stans, Ariana is in her flop era bc everyone forgot about the album, during a year that a ton of popular artists released!!!Two number ones and number one album is such a failure! especially since the album is nearing 1 billion streams this year! Ponytail better start packing!

Actually the forgotten album she released this year is approaching 3 billion streams in a few days, lol.

OT: Nope. 

• Haha 3

hmmm even as a stan i can kinda agree. it doesn't mean her music/songs aren't remembered (they are), but other than DW she doesn't really have significant album eras in terms of branding

• Like 2

Yes!

55 minutes ago, Joey307 said:

She debuted in the streaming era

2013 is not apart of the streaming era:rip:

thank you next is well remembered

26 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

hmmm even as a stan i can kinda agree. it doesn't mean her music/songs aren't remembered (they are), but other than DW she doesn't really have significant album eras in terms of branding

where you around in 2019? literally had every white girl under the age of 25 wearing ponytails, thigh high boots and oversized hoodies lol.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

where you around in 2019? literally had every white girl under the age of 25 wearing ponytails, thigh high boots and oversized hoodies lol.

yeah but that's just an Ariana aesthetic in general, not really specific to an album

Yeah, tbh. Her eras are not really different from each other. And her albums are mostly flops, tbh, compared to the other girls. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Definitely, she's a singles artist through and through.

2 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

Actually the forgotten album she released this year is approaching 3 billion streams in a few days, lol.

OT: Nope. 

Oop! My bad, you can definitely see what a flop it is clearly!

Positions era yes it's forgotten but the rest are remembered specially TUN, DW & ME 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.