• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edu

• edutada

• BrokenMachine

• Yes, AND

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

She sold out that 100k crown at rock in rio and is still a superstar there, she must be so sad :jonny:

Rir pretty much sell on it's on. I went a few times and can guarantee you that not even half of the people there actually cares about particular artist… it's more about being there than anything else and it's a super straight oriented and GP catchy festival also. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

She sold out that 100k crown at rock in rio and is still a superstar there, she must be so sad :jonny:

Cackling at y'all thinking Katy sold out Rock in Rio and it didn't sell out because, you know, it's Rock in Rio. :rip: If 100k people actually bought tickets for her, more than 20 people would be outside her hotel right now.

----

Are the people on that show young people/Gen Z? If so, it makes sense they wouldn't know her because they were probably, like, 5 when she last had a hit. This is just more unfortunate proof that she hasbeen unable to keep up with current trends and keep her brand afloat. I bet she was excited to go to Brazil because it would be the one place people would still support her and... nothing. Wow. I would feel bad if she wasn't unapologetically working with a rapist.

• Like 3

double post

Edited by Sannie

38 minutes ago, Edu said:

Wait what

Didn't Camp Rock come out in 2008??? Ofc every teen girl knew who Demetria was at the time... ppl seem to gravitate more towards her than Selena or Miley for some reason

The point is if you weren't a teenager girl by the time Demi was successful (I just said 2008 because I thought it was the year she became popular, but I sincerely have no idea what was the exact timeframe, since I was not a teen girl) you wouldn't know her most likely 

FREAKING OUT! In a private group, katycats despair over Katy Perry's embarrassing participation in the reality show "Estrela da Casa" on Rede Globo. In one of the audios in the group, a fan is outraged with the reality show participants for not knowing Katy's songs.

The meltdown :bibliahh:

It keeps getting worse for the Kats and the album isn't even out yet

GfzL.gif

• Haha 10

I'm already in Rio de Janeiro for Katy's show this Friday :jonny::heart2:   

Keep suffering and jealous stupid haters , your boring ugly faves could never

Can't wait for the new album !! Omg less than 24 hours :WAP:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

The takeaway I got from this us... Katy's hits are VERY remembered but is she? :skull:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

The people who spent the longest time making fun of Gaga and Kesha now wondering why the bad energy THEY radiated is now boomerang back at them :sosad:welcome to the pop culture scene. It happens to almost every pop girl. 

Where are that "people"? we are like 3 people and we barely care about our fave, let alone for those mean girls lol

you are giving us too much credit, maybe it's time to take a deep breath and move on!

Stupid topic with an even more stupid title.

• Like 3

This era is a mess but so entertaining :giraffe: 

• Like 1

It's never too late for her to pull a "Brazil, I'm devastated" 

• Haha 2

Oh the "what's it like to be friends with a famous person" girl knew EXACTLY what they were doing :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

It's crazy to think that at one point in time, one may argue that Katy was a bigger star than Lady Gaga..but if you place 100 people in a room, you can bet 99 of them would know Lady Gaga more so than they would Katy

It's just facts s:wan:

Edited by rhaenyra
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

It's crazy to think that at one point in time, one may argue that Katy was a bigger star than Lady Gaga..but if you place 100 people in a room, you can bet 99 of them would know Lady Gaga more so than they would Katy

It's just facts s:wan:

The 100th person is dr luke 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The meltdown :bibliahh:

It keeps getting worse for the Kats and the album isn't even out yet

GfzL.gif

:rip: 

13 hours ago, Tropical said:

I'm sorry but why is bullying on this site okay just because she's Katy Perry? :doc:

She's okay with rape and doesn't view it to be a serious issue just like the girl in your avatar. 

• Thanks 1

why is she promoting the new album on a reality show in brazil? :lmao:

Editing videos like that to make her look miserable is dirty. I don't know.

Why they send her there :skull: she might make dumb decisions but this is definitely sabotage 

49 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Why they send her there :skull: she might make dumb decisions but this is definitely sabotage 

I just read she wasn't paid for that, it was something up between her label and the network group (that is also behind Rock in Rio festival). So Katy was basically forced into this to fulfill a executives deal :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.