• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edu

• edutada

• BrokenMachine

• Yes, AND

Top Posters In This Topic

The multiple screams i let out at these :bibliahh:

Wait a minute, we know that Katy's situation nowadays is terrible (to say the least), but to say that they don't know her hits? Where did these people come from?

Kats complain about monsters and Kesha fans, but at this point, is there anyone not dragging/making fun of her?

• Haha 10

Omfg this is a hit gif mine! :ryan3:
And just in time for the Album release! 
:suburban:

• Haha 6

What the hell was she doing there :deadvision:

5 minutes ago, Expensive Taste said:

Wait a minute, we know that Katy's situation nowadays is terrible (to say the least), but to say that they don't know her hits? Where did these people come from?

They're just local artist's with focus on brazilian music, but one of the girls is a Katy fan.

When Katy left she said that she didn't sing her favorite song because was the song with John Mayer and he's her ex boyfriend. lol 

BEHxpdZ.gif

This reality show is just horrible and feel bad for her but she got acclaim by people in instagram gossip pages.

BEHxpdZ.gif

To think 10 years ago she was the biggest star in the world :deadbanana4:

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, edutada said:

They're just local artist's with focus on brazilian music, but one of the girls is a Katy fan.

When Katy left she said that she didn't sing her favorite song because was the song with John Mayer and he's her ex boyfriend. lol 

BEHxpdZ.gif

4 minutes ago, edutada said:

BEHxpdZ.gif

To be honest, I would get really nervous if I met Katy in person; I think I would sing "E.T." or "Roulette" (lol).

I imagine if tasked, the contestants would've easily been able to recall lyrics from Britney, Mariah, and Gaga's "throwbacks." 

And the album isn't even out yet. 

And to think that this whole thing would have been so easily preventable..

I'm confused, is this real? Why does she look so mad? :rip:

Mess

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

we reached the point of zooming in on crowds in brazil? yeah this has to be rock bottom

GXxs-s6XsAA72E7?format=jpg&name=large

Why is she doing this to herself? WHY? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.