Highest grossing MPG movie: Wicked, Mufasa, Joker?

Comedor

Vote  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Which of these will be the highest grossing movie?

They are heading for a mid off at the box office i fear, but Mufasa most likely 

wicked, hopefully...last thing we need are more superhero movies (including spinoffs) and live-action disney films :rip: 

• Like 1

One is not like the others :gayalipacat5: 

Ariana and Gaga actually starring and co leading in those movies. Beyonce is still being beyonce since 90s and taking advantage of already hit projects…  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

Universal is going all out on marketing for Wicked so probably Wicked. 

I think Wicked has the most powerful marketing campaign out of the three, and I've heard more people around me talk about wanting to see it rather than the other two projects.

• Like 2

Wicked has bomb written all over it and Universal is going to lose so much money from it.

Joker 2 already a confirmed bomb.

Mufasa will be a massive decline from TLK 2019 but since the other competitors are even bigger tanks its ~600M gross will be enough to take the win.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

How tf would i know !!! 
but i'll be watching all of them that's for sure 

Wicked. Rated PG, new movie/property that hasn't been put to film. Joker is Rated R and has mega negative buzz and Mufasa genuinely looks bad (maybe overseas it could do better?). 

23 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Wicked. Rated PG, new movie/property that hasn't been put to film. Joker is Rated R and has mega negative buzz and Mufasa genuinely looks bad (maybe overseas it could do better?). 

It doesn't have mega negative buzz as most critics have given positive reviews. The loudest are the negative ones of course and the positive ones aren't super positive but calling it "mega-negative" is an exaggeration. 

I think the Joker 2 box office could be stronger than what's predicted because the predictions are following a typical superhero movie but Joker 2 is not your typical superhero movie so its potential box office run cannot be fully compared to a Marvel or DC property. It's a musical and a drama so it there's a chance it can either have legs as the first one or a stronger opening than predicted. 

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

It doesn't have mega negative buzz as most critics have given positive reviews. The loudest are the negative ones of course and the positive ones aren't super positive but calling it "mega-negative" is an exaggeration. 

I think the Joker 2 box office could be stronger than what's predicted because the predictions are following a typical superhero movie but Joker 2 is not your typical superhero movie so its potential box office run cannot be fully compared to a Marvel or DC property. It's a musical and a drama so it there's a chance it can either have legs as the first one or a stronger opening than predicted. 

I mean I dont disagree w you but also Wicked is easily gonna pass both of these based on what we currently know which was the point of the thread

Mufasa, Wicked and Joker, in that order. Would be tragic if Wicked gets outsold by a R-rated movie with negative buzz.

Shakira's Zootopia 2 will! 

I'm rooting for Ari but we know Mufasa is coming for that 1 billion gross. The Lion King is a beloved classic.

I didn't even know Mufasa was coming out :rip:

I guess that one since Disney live action movies always do well for some reason. 

Mufassa

Wicked

Joker 2 

what Momma Dee said 

Mufassa

Wicked

Joker 2 

what Momma Dee said 

I'm surprised to see Wicked winning the poll. You know that it's a musical right? They usually don't cross THAT much on the box office.

I believe it could be Joker. I think that one is going to get near 1B at the box office. Mufasa could also be a huge box office hit, but I wouldn't be too sure yet, they need to start a heavier marketing campaign, the movie will be out in less than 3 months. Wicked is not predictable to me since musicals can either be very popular (no pun intended) or a huge flop.

I guess we have to wait and see, but wishing all 3 amazing ladies good luck with their movies. 

a woman in a fairy costume is holding a wand and wearing a tiara .

Mufassa

Wicked

Joker 2 

what Momma Dee said 

People thinking Joker will be bigger than the other two :ace:

I predict Wicked will come out on top. 

Blue Ivy's Mufasa 

Beyoncé adding to her billion dollar box office gross yet again :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.